greetings from the uk...

doppa

not sure how many remain on this forum since we left chiangmai, its been 2.5 yrs since the move to the uk, [no nearer settled], which is worrying, next year however we'll be able to re-asses our situation and then we'll take it from there i guess, with a return to chiangmai as an option

quick question for all, has the internet connectivity improved, declined or just stood still generally, it may to some sound like a meagre question considering the major ones we'll face soon, however there is a real reason for asking.

thanks.

its much better than when I left the uk nearly 7 years ago. a lot faster, though slower on international. still some outages and slower daily periods. how's the boys golf?

hello ian, how the devil are you, still there then...obviously, juniors golf onward and upward, most of the time, waste of space during the winter though, seriously considering coming back, wont happen for a while, as a matter of interest do you health cover, if so how much and who, nice to hear from you.

I pay 850 baht a month from true. Wired into the house.

I get 30mb download and 3 upload.

I am not sure what that means really as I am Tech challenged but it is a hell of a lot better than when you were here 2 1/2 years ago. about once a month it goes off line for some reason or another. Still far more dependable than it used to be.

Hi Doppa, Yes the Internet is quiet a bit better,i have 25/3 on TOT

fiber,its just when you venture out into the world it slows a lot,at

the CAT gateway.

I bet its cold over there now,expect a white Christmas.

Its a change to see the Toon doing a lot better,just need them

to give the Mackems a good seeing to next.

take care,regards Worgeordie

Hi Doppa, Yes the Internet is quiet a bit better,i have 25/3 on TOT

fiber,its just when you venture out into the world it slows a lot,at

the CAT gateway.

I bet its cold over there now,expect a white Christmas.

Its a change to see the Toon doing a lot better,just need them

to give the Mackems a good seeing to next.

take care,regards Worgeordie

jees just had the first flurry of snow today, winter for me is like a prison sentence, good to hear from you, the toon are looking upwards, for the moment, as always nobody knows what'll be the next crisis. be good and have a merry xmas.

Edited by doppa

Greetings Doppa! Great result last weekend biggrin.png

as experience has shown me over the last 45yrs, you can never plan for the next episode of life at nufc, it is coming unto the pant season so watch this space. merry christmas

• Like 1