Dr Loosen Riesling

Damaz6052

Haven't seen this product in Phuket but tell you what Mosel Saar Ruwer reislings here are not cheap. There is a winethread going here, maybe pm a couple guys there, sterophone, or something also a poster, grant, they'll probably have the info for you. Also, might check Villa Market.

• Like 1

Haven't seen this product in Phuket but tell you what Mosel Saar Ruwer reislings here are not cheap. There is a winethread going here, maybe pm a couple guys there, sterophone, or something also a poster, grant, they'll probably have the info for you. Also, might check Villa Market.

That would be member xylophone - topic http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/639167-montclair-wine/

• Like 1

I looked in Villa Market Chalong for you this afternoon Damaz but no go I'm afraid.

I think Eeezergood's tip might be the best as he has good contacts in the wine trade here.

Good luck.

I did the same the other day. The girl there did show me a very interesting German Riesling at around 650thb. For that price, I may go back and give it a go. It's on the bottom shelf of the far back wall in the wine area Villa.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...