Kanchanaburi Xmas Question

thainet

Going to be in Kan over xmas with family. I am asking for info from residents on whether they know of any place (probably expat owned) that would be doing a xmas eve dinner (possibly with show/dancers etc), where we can spend a good fun evening.

Alternately a place that might also be doing a xmas lunch etc on the 25th.

Dont really want to do go the hotel dinner route as its a bit impersonal.

Appreciate any help...thanks

Edited by thainet

There are none (possibly with show/dancers etc) as only Resorts and Hotels have them. whistling.gif

And as you wrote, your, don't really want to do go the hotel dinner route as its a bit impersonal.facepalm.gif

For Hotel Dinner try The Felix and lunch as well, as they do have a New Year's Eve bash with a show. w00t.gif

Win coffee1.gif

P.S. Christmas is a none event in Kan as for eating out Euro Style that is coffee1.gif

Edited by Kan Win

I can now confirm that One More Bar is doing a Christmas day dinner at about 4pm but you must book in advance.

Hi prodriver,

Any chance to order one or two as a take-way? licklips.gif as I stay at home and do not Drink and Drive any more. facepalm.gif

We do have motorbike gentleman that works on that street so that is not a problem, as I have take-ways from The Jolly Frog each week for the past 7 years.

Please ask Rob and PM me if it is possible. Food should only be in plastic bags and no foam boxes it possible.

Thanking you and Rob for your help in advance. wai.gif

Win thumbsup.gif