Texas George And The Last Crusade - Unknown Author

What do you know about Jewish history Boon Mee, please tell us all! I will hazard a guess to say, what you know about Jews, I know as much about American Football!

But please a history lesson from you, would be great! :o

Hey, I saw Mel Gibson's "The Passion of Christ". Does that count? Dam*n fine movie if I might add. Lots of blood and gore - stuff you can get into being a Military man.

Gent, Jewish history is waaay too big a subject to address here. Besides, I'm still waiting to hear what you got against Freemasons... :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't flatter yourself PUD.

The last time that I was banned from thaivisa, I was bored sh__tless. Boon Mee spent a lot of time keeping me "company" with e-mails. One of the first things that we discused was Israel, the Jewish faith, and Jewish history. To put it mildly, Boon Mee knows a lot, about a lot of things. :o

Don't flatter yoursef PUD.

The last time that I was banned from thaivisa, I was bored sh__tless. Boon Mee spent a lot of time keeping me "company" with e-mails. One of the first things that we discused was Israel, the Jewish faith, and Jewish history. To put it mildly, Boon Mee knows a lot, about a lot of things. :o

Thanks Georgie,

...I know some shit...

Don't flatter yoursef PUD.

The last time that I was banned from thaivisa, I was bored sh__tless. Boon Mee spent a lot of time keeping me "company" with e-mails. One of the first things that we discused was Israel, the Jewish faith, and Jewish history. To put it mildly, Boon Mee knows a lot, about a lot of things. :D

Rally the troops Georgie :D , they will follow you! :D:o

I never thought I'd see the Bear Pit turn into a Forum for Jew-Bashing... :D

I hear it's all the rage in the Euro-Weenie countries now. :D

Sorry guys, but it is not the intent. :D

I love Jews, as much as any people on this planet, consider them to be a great people with huge courage and the underlying history that has molded most of Western cultures, so our today World, basically.

Some of my best friends are Jews, and I perceive them as some of the most clever & delightful people I know. :o

My only aim is to help people "make it a habbit to look beneath the appearances, with a solid sense of humour"... nothing else! :D

If my questions are without ground, not documented or not founded, then I do recognize it & appologize, as the Bozo that I am...