Office Space In Bangkok

Im looking for a small office in Bangkok.

I woud need deskspace with internet access for 2-4 employess in a single room.

Close to the bts.

Im looking online and in the post but Im not finding a whole lot. Everything seems to be for big businesses looking for office space and there isnt much available for the small biz type. I found a few places but they were very expensive. Almost to the point where I could rent a condo near the bts and have an office there for cheaper.

Does anyone know of any place?

Im looking for a small office in Bangkok.

I woud need deskspace with internet access for 2-4 employess in a single room.

Close to the bts.

Im looking online and in the post but Im not finding a whole lot. Everything seems to be for big businesses looking for office space and there isnt much available for the small biz type. I found a few places but they were very expensive. Almost to the point where I could rent a condo near the bts and have an office there for cheaper.

Does anyone know of any place?

We have 900 sq.m. that just came available with Service Offices. 20 sq.m. is 15,000 Baht. Have bigger offices as well.

65/213 Chamnan Phenjati Business Center Building 25th Floor, Rama 9 Road,

Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10320

Subway Station Rama 9

http://www.thaiexecutiveoffice.com/service.htm

Several Executive Desk are available as well at the Sukhumvit 19 location and also the Sukhumvit 13 location. Each desk is 3,900 Baht.

All locations have free internet provided.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

For 15,000 baht one can get around a 40 sqm office. Space only - not serviced.

We have started in a serviced office - it gives easy start, I'd say good for short periods, or for those that don't employ more than one or two staff, don't hold any stock there, ok with sharing meetings space, etc.

For the long run or for bigger operations - once you grow, the costs in a serviced office skyrocket.

For 15,000 baht one can get around a 40 sqm office. Space only - not serviced.

We have started in a serviced office - it gives easy start, I'd say good for short periods, or for those that don't employ more than one or two staff, don't hold any stock there, ok with sharing meetings space, etc.

For the long run or for bigger operations - once you grow, the costs in a serviced office skyrocket.

The problem is not too many 40 sqm offices around. I don't know of any that are available in the Sukhumvit area. We will be expanding our Sukhumvit 19 location so will have another floor next month and could do 40 sqm but it would be 30K per month which includes all buildout and furniture.

The service office is great for no initial expense of carpet, curtains, furniture, fax machine, copier, huge telephone deposits and the rent being paid while they do construction. As well as the monthly air conditioning.

Top it off to have a receptionist available to answer the phone. If you needed one on your own, it is going to run close to 15,000 Baht per month which for the service office is already included.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

BIS Building, Mahesak Road, Suriyawongse road (Surawong)

Friend of mine has just moved travel biz out of a 20 Sqm office in to a larger office on the same floor (9th).

They only moved yesterday and i know there are more available anyway.

Sunbelts B750 per sqm price tag is well off the mark if you ask me, Thai CC building 100m from Surrasak BTS is B400 per sqm.

J City at Silom has a walkway connected from Sala deang BTS station and is B700 per month.

Cheers

BIS Building, Mahesak Road, Suriyawongse road (Surawong)

Friend of mine has just moved travel biz out of a 20 Sqm office in to a larger office on the same floor (9th).

They only moved yesterday and i know there are more available anyway.

Sunbelts B750 per sqm price tag is well off the mark if you ask me, Thai CC building 100m from Surrasak BTS is B400 per sqm.

J City at Silom has a walkway connected from Sala deang BTS station and is B700 per month.

Cheers

Are we talking apples to apples? Talking service office and not just a empty space. It cost us on average 550,000 Baht to fit out with leasehold improvements around 100 sqm. space. The average rent for B grade buildings empty shell is 300 Baht- 400 Baht and grade A is 600- 700 sqm

As the client does not pay for a meeting room, walk space, reception area in a service office which is around 40 sqm. as well as the air conditioning. It would be impossible for us to charge 400 sqm. for just the space he used.

Now if you like to find a space that you can build out, it can be done maybe even for 300 Baht but of course than it has the meeting room, walk space and reception space you are paying for.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com