Cheap Xmas buffets in Pattaya ?

balo

I will pay for it most probably and don't want to sound like a cheap charlie , but was looking for Xmas buffets under 500 baht, if it's possible, doesn't matter what type of buffet as long as its related to Xmas.

Edited by balo
  • Like 1

I understand that the Chik-N-Coop, near Tim Bar, still has some tickets left for 300 baht. Coop does a fair job for this event. Good food, cooked off site and brought in, so not always hot.

I would rather pay more for a sit down, served hot, Christmas dinner. Happens once a year I believe.

• Like 1

Still looking for cheap options , any Christmas buffets in Pattaya/Jomtien.

Swung by Robins Nest yesterday they want 950baht for their buffet so I wont be attending.

Too exxy for the location and what they offer.

If I am going to spend 1k upwards would rather go to somewhere with more salubrious surroundings.

You can go to the Hilton Edge for 2350 if you want to lash out and I reckon you wont be disappointed.

• Like 1

Many quite ordinary places seem to double or triple their prices for Xmas, without actually offering much extra for the higher price apart from some fancy advertising. I've never really understood why people pay it.

I would certainly be much more likely to pay 2350 at the Hilton than 950 at Robin's Nest.

• Like 2

Anyone have experience with Tequila Reef , soi 7 ? Instead of a buffet they offer a big Christmas platter with turkey, ham, mashed potatoes etc , only 325 baht , the dates are 24th and 25th. Reservations recommended.

Edited by balo

Anyone have experience with Tequila Reef , soi 7 ? Instead of a buffet they offer a big Christmas platter with turkey, ham, mashed potatoes etc , only 325 baht , the dates are 24th and 25th. Reservations recommended.

Some bad reports about this place in the Pattaya forum.

I liked it 9 years ago but I guess it has slipped.

Tequilla reef was worlds better when American Bob owned it. But then the Mexican was hard to find real mexican as just about all the ingrediants would need to be shipped from the states or Mexico.

I heard from friends that it sucks now & not worth a visit.