Woman's head found floating in Samut Prakarn canal

webfact

Woman's head found floating in Samut Prakarn canal
By Coconuts Bangkok

mapmap.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A woman's head was retrieved from a canal in Samut Prakan province today, along with other incomplete remains, and police think it could have come from the same body as a pair of arms they found earlier in Bang Na district.

Several horribly mutilated remains, including arms, legs and severed breasts were found hidden in foliage alongside Sappawut Road today, while the head was found seven kilometers away floating in the Mahawong Canal about an hour later.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/12/11/womans-head-found-floating-samut-prakarn-canal

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-12-11

Some serious anger issues here. This looks like a crime of passion and it should be easy to find the killer once the body is identified. From what I read, she didn't suffer as her head was bashed in.

That`s the understatement of the century.

This looks like a crime committed by a crazed maniac, no passion involved here and of course the tragic victim must have suffered, saying she didn`t is ludicrous.

The perpetrator of this heinous crime should be treated with the same caution as a mad dog, because that`s exactly what he is.

"Must have been a farang, a Thai man would never go to all that trouble to dump a body!!!"

This is an actual quote from the police while they were reviewing the CCTV footage of the murdered girl form Nana plaza (I have this first hand from a very credible source that was on the scene and asked if her Thai bf might have done it).

Instead of doing the leg work and trying t find evidence they sit around and concoct scenarios that seem plausible. They then try and make their case around that.

• Like 1

Some serious anger issues here. This looks like a crime of passion and it should be easy to find the killer once the body is identified. From what I read, she didn't suffer as her head was bashed in.

Bashing of the head is the last thing you'd want to do. Torture works best only when the victim is awake. No head blows until the end. I've read this on the internet so I think is true.

The police are going to have to be exceptionally creative in explaining this as just another unfortunate suicide...IMHO...

They can switch to plan B

Catch the next 2 Burmese men and beat them until the admit that they did it (and some other crimes which aren't solved yet).

There are plenty of....Burmese people I meaning.

Bashing of the head is the last thing you'd want to do. Torture works best only when the victim is awake. No head blows until the end. I've read this on the internet so I think is true.

Bashing of the head is the last thing you'd want to do

True, if you want to torture someone, the last thing you'd want to do is bash their head in where they couldn't experience the torture. Nowhere in the OP is it suggested there was torture. I didn't suggest torture. You are the only one with torture on the mind. In another English daily, CoD was her head was bashed in. That seems to be a rash act and the dismembering of the body, including cutting off the breasts, says this is an act of rage, not torture.

No head blows until the end.

You know that, do you? When someone is dismembered, they die long before any need to bash in their head.

Torture works best only when the victim is awake

Why, do you have personal experience with torturing? You seem to recognize a Modus Operandi.

Your post is one of the creepiest I have read in a long time.

No the boyfriend said she went to sort some stuff out with ex husband. Then ahe dissapeared.

In Thairath today it was reported that the body was identified via fingerprints as 42 year-old chef Mrs Somyot Namatsakan, who worked in a pub.

She was last seen on 7th December after she went to visit her former bf, a grilled squid vendor, who is currently being sought by police. Blood stains were found in the bathroom of his apartment.

Edited by katana

Prolly drug related, I live just up the road from there, it's an industrial area, there are lots of building going on with a lot of migret workers. Thai, Burmese and Cambodians, a few weeks ago I saw a thai advert on the TV, saying that all males should respect women, not beat them or disrespect them. Maybe starting in school to educate children would be better.

The police are going to have to be exceptionally creative in explaining this as just another unfortunate suicide...IMHO...

They can switch to plan B

Catch the next 2 Burmese men and beat them until the admit that they did it (and some other crimes which aren't solved yet).

Sad but indeed true. If beating doesn't work, they can go back to the electrocution methods they used in the 70's.