Whats A Resonable Amount To Send Back Home?

SeanC07

Hats of to him he had a lot of people fooled or willing to give him the benefit of the doubt including me

Now I’m kicking myself of course he’s a troll. No one could be that nieve or arragent. I should have seen the signs. How did he get a visa for her. Its been hared enough me getting a visa for my wife and weve been properly married for years. So many signs

Well done a good scam

But on .001 % chance he was genuine he must be the most pathetic person on earth.

Still it might have given others who might not know the score here some insight and make them more careful but problem is most who are caught simply don’t know and aren’t the ones who usually find TV. After 15 years visiting and 5 years living here I only found it by chance a little while ago

Well done mate you should be a salesman if your not already one or an estate agent

nice one kept a lot amused waiting for your next one hope i spot it sooner

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NR6, don't understand you takin you're hat off for him/her, since this only adds fuel to his/hers next troll,or con, and you're telling him to be a salesman, remember YOU could be his/her next mark. NO, I call a troll a low down con-artist coward, without any b@lls to show his/ her real face. I personally think it was a student that had a bet/project that he could get 200 posts on 1 question!(remember his later answers about he didn't give a danm since there were placed 200 posts?) Or it could have been a girl/ladyboy fishing how much he/she could take the a mark for(or had a sister going to London area, and wanted to find out how much to con for. And it's, in my opinon a Thai student, things just didnt smell Kosure.

But we all can fall for trolls since this is cyber-space, and you were giving him the benefit of the dougt. I have read many of your excellent replies which have been very mature sober-expeirenced advice, but please don't give a theif 500 Baht after you turn around and see him with you're wallet in hand, and think he's trying to return it to you.

Edited by SamuiJens

Hi

been reading this thread through and im not sure what to make of all the comments i see some comments are good and some not so good personally im new to this forum site i know what some forum site can be like so you have to take some comments with a pinch of salt but i would like to ask all those that have posted on here what they actually think is a fair amount of money that a thai girl would ask for from a guy if she was a geniune girl and not trying to rip you off.

I notice that only one member has actually posted an amount being 300 OZ dollars

NR6, don't understand you takin you're hat off for him/her, since this only adds fuel to his/hers next troll,or con, and you're telling him to be a salesman, remember YOU could be his/her next mark. NO, I call a troll a low down con-artist coward, without any b@lls to show his/ her real face. I personally think it was a student that had a bet/project that he could get 200 posts on 1 question!(remember his later answers about he didn't give a danm since there were placed 200 posts?) Or it could have been a girl/ladyboy fishing how much he/she could take the a mark for(or had a sister going to London area, and wanted to find out how much to con for. And it's, in my opinon a Thai student, things just didnt smell Kosure.

But we all can fall for trolls since this is cyber-space, and you were giving him the benefit of the dougt. I have read many of your excellent replies which have been very mature sober-expeirenced advice, but please don't give a theif 500 Baht after you turn around and see him with you're wallet in hand, and think he's trying to return it to you.

your right but i was trying to be sarcastic and im not sure what harm he really could have done more of a prank or joke - i was trying to say salesmen can be lowest of low and`estate agents generally are - anyway thanks for saying my posts were sober some where done when id had a few glasses of wine - but on a more serious note please tell me what harm did he do with his prank apart from fool me and others - no money involved no sales etc - you must admit he gave a fiarly plausable tale - ?? how did he get 200 i only noticed 101 but not sure how many soprana got but then maybe were adding to his score -chock dee mie penrie jie yen yen

Hi

been reading this thread through and im not sure what to make of all the comments i see some comments are good and some not so good personally im new to this forum site i know what some forum site can be like so you have to take some comments with a pinch of salt but i would like to ask all those that have posted on here what they actually think is a fair amount of money that a thai girl would ask for from a guy if she was a geniune girl and not trying to rip you off.

I notice that only one member has actually posted an amount being 300 OZ dollars

good try mate answer is nothing unless shes your wife or defacto wife and youve known her minimum 2 years plus ??? you going for 300 mark ???

Hats of to him he had a lot of people fooled or willing to give him the benefit of the doubt including me

Now I’m kicking myself of course he’s a troll. No one could be that nieve or arragent. I should have seen the signs. How did he get a visa for her. Its been hared enough me getting a visa for my wife and weve been properly married for years. So many signs

Well done a good scam

But on .001 % chance he was genuine he must be the most pathetic person on earth.

Still it might have given others who might not know the score here some insight and make them more careful but problem is most who are caught simply don’t know and aren’t the ones who usually find TV. After 15 years visiting and 5 years living here I only found it by chance a little while ago

Well done mate you should be a salesman if your not already one or an estate agent

I think you should go back to school and learn how to spell, you can't be that illiterate surely.

Hi

Dont even bother asking these people mate, I tried that, next I knew my gf was a prostitute, if you ask for any information they might try to say your mum and dad are related!!, thats how bizarre some of these people think.

Get a life son, you must be the most boring person alive!!

Well done a good scam

your just as sad as Samuijens, try to leave your computer for a while and meet some real humans!!

SeanC07

your just as sad as Samuijens, try to leave your computer for a while and meet some real humans!!

Sean mate, you're like a terrier with a squeaky ball! Just let it go! You started this thread out really well, and got the 'as expected' mix of responses. You have taken umbrage at some of the responses here and began to fight them. Bad move mate, as you are seriously outgunned through the sheer weight of experience that you are trying to fight.

Sure they called your misses a pro. So what? You don't believe that to be the case, and that should be enough. If you are going to take on every person that makes reference to your gf as a pro you are not going to last long back in blighty my friend! I am English, and know my countrymen well. Whilst they often don't want to offend, most are not governed by such social rules as political correctness. I am certain that you will encounter such ignorance during her time there, especially as you are both young and will no doubt go out clubbing/drinking together. Can I suggest you learn how to deal with these kinds of accusations in such a way that doesn't result in harm to yourself or your girlfriend? There will be times when you will need to make your stand, this is not one of them. The posters here offer no danger to you and your gf, learn to ignore that which poses no threat, and confront head on that which requires decisive action. You aren't going to change the world, or how it thinks and you certainly can't take on the lot of them.

This forum is a wonderful tool to help answer peoples questions. You did ask for peoples opinions on whether they thought the money was appropriate. When the conversation spiralled you followed it, joining in all the name calling which I am sure has done little to endear you to other members on the forum. If you are going to need to justify your gf everytime someone takes this tack you are going to get worn out mate. Requesting information is like packing for a holiday, you take what you need and you leave the rest. Learn to rise above the things that you find frustrating or annoying as you are about to embark on a 'cross-cultural' relationship voyage. That is challenging enough without worrying about what the rest of the world is thinking.

Edited by tourleadersi

I think you should go back to school and learn how to spell, you can't be that illiterate surely.

Another sign of your ignorant attitude.

For a lot of members, English is not their mother tongue, but that would not have occurred to a thicky would it!

++++++++

Did anyone spot a blonde, 6'2" Katoey wearing a red baseball cap at the Thai Fair yesterday? :o

SeanC07

Sean mate, you're like a terrier with a squeaky ball! Just let it go! You started this thread out really well, and got the 'as expected' mix of responses. You have taken umbrage at some of the responses here and began to fight them. Bad move mate, as you are seriously outgunned through the sheer weight of experience that you are trying to fight.

Sure they called your misses a pro. So what? You don't believe that to be the case, and that should be enough. If you are going to take on every person that makes reference to your gf as a pro you are not going to last long back in blighty my friend! I am English, and know my countrymen well. Whilst they often don't want to offend, most are not governed by such social rules as political correctness. I am certain that you will encounter such ignorance during her time there, especially as you are both young and will no doubt go out clubbing/drinking together. Can I suggest you learn how to deal with these kinds of accusations in such a way that doesn't result in harm to yourself or your girlfriend? There will be times when you will need to make your stand, this is not one of them. The posters here offer no danger to you and your gf, learn to ignore that which poses no threat, and confront head on that which requires decisive action. You aren't going to change the world, or how it thinks and you certainly can't take on the lot of them.

This forum is a wonderful tool to help answer peoples questions. You did ask for peoples opinions on whether they thought the money was appropriate. When the conversation spiralled you followed it, joining in all the name calling which I am sure has done little to endear you to other members on the forum. If you are going to need to justify your gf everytime someone takes this tack you are going to get worn out mate. Requesting information is like packing for a holiday, you take what you need and you leave the rest. Learn to rise above the things that you find frustrating or annoying as you are about to embark on a 'cross-cultural' relationship voyage. That is challenging enough without worrying about what the rest of the world is thinking.

Thanks for the advice, will take it all in, I must admit I didn't expect to get some of the S$*t I got previously thats what got my back up but getting some good info recently makes me look at things differently now, I will now longer bite, just take a step back and smile :o

some of the guys here would love to be in my shoes.

Another sign of your ignorant attitude.

For a lot of members, English is not their mother tongue, but that would not have occurred to a thicky would it!

++++++++

Did anyone spot a blonde, 6'2" Katoey wearing a red baseball cap at the Thai Fair yesterday? :o

I wish you did udon, I'm sure I saw you with your other deviant mates!!

My thai gf has recently come to England to stay with me for about 6 months, which is great but the only downside (I think) is that she has asked me to send 25,000 baht a month back home to cover her bills and rent for her apartment while she is living with me!!

I just find that amount a bit excessive, could someone let me know if they think she is asking for a little too much or is it a perfectly acceptable amount!! :o

My GF sends me 5250 baht a month (The 250 baht was for the Antibiotics) I think she is taking the piss mate, you get her lazy arse out to work ASAP.

She says she has a credit card and other electrical goods still to pay off, the thing is I really want to trust her and if I start thinking too much about it, it may cause problems with our relationship so I think its best if we sit down and go over what exactly the money will be going on!

A very good idea!

How are we going to know how much she needs for her apartment?

What is/was her job? Then someone could tell you how much she was earning. Actually, why not ask her?

If she is a normal working class girl, then 5,000 should be about right.

She was an accountant for 10 years but for the last year she worked in an exclusive club called The Soprano House as a PR girl, I know some people may think the worst but I totally trust she was a good girl!! :o

Accountant for ten years!!! unless she qualified around about seven years of age. I would not touch her with a barge pole

2006-06-24 17:36:56

So lets see that post you made originally about Soprano and what the girls are like there was on the date above, so was when you found out she worked there was 2 months ago? and she has been working there for 8 months? so she hasnt been honest with you for 6 months or not told you she changed jobs?

And if she was an accountant for 10 years and has a degree that would mean she is mid 30's when leaving her accountant job, with nearly another two years on top at Soprano?

i now know why you didnt respond to this one the first time i asked it