Have you seen missing wheelchair 3-wheel bike?

Trujillo

A one-legged Thai veteran gets around in a pump tricycle. The one he had was falling apart and nearly unusable, so somehow the local government gave him a new one last month.

Unfortunately, this fellow has some mental issues and recently he was off somewhere (he said San Kampheng, but that seems pretty remote), the new bike got a flat tire and he somehow got back home (songtao?), which is near Meechok Plaza (Rimping/MacDonalds)....and then couldn't remember where he left the new bike.

I will post a photo of the man and his old bike....the new, missing one also has the same umbrella.

So, if you happen to see a pump tricycle abandoned somewhere -- a new one -- drop me a line.

post-165256-0-01519200-1418563165_thumb.

i've seen this unfortunate gentleman twice in the last week in the Sansai area. it must take him all day to get the shortest distances. i felt bad for him and it seemed like maybe he was hungry so i asked him if he had eaten or not and wanted to help him. but he had somewhat of an empty look on his face and just stared at me as he was maneuvering his rig at a snail's pace. i suspected he may have some mental issues.