American found dead in Bangkok condo

webfact

Also, allot of the time it's poor reporting from the news outlet. They don't wait for the police to give them information and make their own assumptions. I blame the reporters more than the police.

That would be 'A LOT'. I've read this before on the net from someone like you (I bet you are the same person with a different nik on a different forum) who does't know the difference between 'a lot' (meaning 'many of') and 'allot' which means 'to divide into shares in a certain proportion'. Sheesh kebab, man, I bet you REALLY are the same as the other idiot who doesn't know English. Yank, are you? I suspect so ...

verb (used with object), allotted, allotting.
to divide or distribute by share or portion; distribute or parcel out;apportion:
to allot the available farmland among the settlers.
to appropriate for a special purpose:
to allot money for a park.
to assign as a portion; set apart; dedicate.

It's 'nick'.

Plus, it's not "I suspect so ...", it's "I suspect so...." (there's no space and ending the sentence needs a fourth full stop.)

Finally, it's not "English. Yank, are you?" it's "English. Yank, are you?" (just the one space, not four).

• Like 1

Are you serious no one else going to point out 1984 is not from 1984 or even related to said number and I am sorry to say, I'm disagree entirely regarding inbreeding being the source of western thinking ability (supposed). Now I don't know how your family and friends roll with life, but I Can assure you all the people I know or have met, i've yet to come accross an inbred one yet.

And that leaves three more statements you made,... lets see, it was the mInistry of Truth in 1984

I guess indigenous applies.... i'll accept it.

A meet a lot of foreigners who use fractured english.... most of the world doesn't speak english, so I'd not use that yardstick to figure out the thais from the foreigners. your just assuming.

overall i rate your post a 0

What on EARTH was that all about? Is it supposed to be in English?

Overall, I rate your communication skills as -10

Are you serious no one else going to point out 1984 is not from 1984 or even related to said number and I am sorry to say, I'm disagree entirely regarding inbreeding being the source of western thinking ability (supposed). Now I don't know how your family and friends roll with life, but I Can assure you all the people I know or have met, i've yet to come accross an inbred one yet.

And that leaves three more statements you made,... lets see, it was the mInistry of Truth in 1984

I guess indigenous applies.... i'll accept it.

A meet a lot of foreigners who use fractured english.... most of the world doesn't speak english, so I'd not use that yardstick to figure out the thais from the foreigners. your just assuming.

overall i rate your post a 0

What on EARTH was that all about? Is it supposed to be in English?

Overall, I rate your communication skills as -10

Also, allot of the time it's poor reporting from the news outlet. They don't wait for the police to give them information and make their own assumptions. I blame the reporters more than the police.

That would be 'A LOT'. I've read this before on the net from someone like you (I bet you are the same person with a different nik on a different forum) who does't know the difference between 'a lot' (meaning 'many of') and 'allot' which means 'to divide into shares in a certain proportion'. Sheesh kebab, man, I bet you REALLY are the same as the other idiot who doesn't know English. Yank, are you? I suspect so ...

verb (used with object), allotted, allotting.

to divide or distribute by share or portion; distribute or parcel out;apportion:

to allot the available farmland among the settlers.

to appropriate for a special purpose:

to allot money for a park.

to assign as a portion; set apart; dedicate.

Don't be an ass... I only have one user account and only on one forum. Also mistakes are made all the time with grammar and spelling on this forum, no need for you to go around pointing them out. You might want to check forum rules.

Take care then.

He's not a foreigner, he's Thai. Can't you tell from the fractured English?

He also doesn't realise how many stupid people are indigenous here ...

Do you think he works for the Ministry of Disinformation ? Just FYI, sonny, 1984 was 30 years ago - we Westerners don't need to be told how to think - it's inbred into us ...

Inbred indeed

Ah well police have it sussed now he held parties there that just says it all a thorough forensic investigation has led to the conclusion he held parties at his condo tea total parties with cucumbers sandwiches and some home bakes only being served with a nice cup of tea sound idyllic but still the question regarding how he died not answered yet how to commit suicide on your balcony without jumping or being shoved and assisted over the railing . RIP Mr Robert Aloysius and sincere condolences to family and friends.

Edited by metisdead
Font reset to default forum font: Arial, size 14.

White powder, most likely cocaine, which is fairly well known for its ability to induce a heart attack.

Or possibly a mix up at the dealer and it was heroin and sold as coke. I know of 2 guys this happened to here, one woke up in hospital, the other never woke up.

Who knows it could have been anything if it killed him, not very likely it was coke that did it unless cut with something deadly, more likely to be heroine based like China White and the punter thinking it was just coke and would OD very easily.

Couple of Brits died the other week in Holland exactly like that.

Spot on.

White heroin deaths: British tourists found dead in Amsterdam after 'snorting powerful drug spiked with painkillers':

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-tourists-found-dead-in-amsterdam-after-snorting-white-heroin-9885674.html

The answer to the "mystery" is easily obtained. Chemical analysis of the white powder.

Edited by Lex Talionis

Thonglor is a bit far.. Soi thonglor is suk 55. 20 is more like asoke. Bit too close to the touristy hotel areas to name the correct area. Makes you doubt the report straight off the bat. But that's probably all we will hear of the death. Poor bastard too young to die -rip.

Cowboy is under the jurisdiction of Thonglor police.

464343.jpg