'Push for Life' Button Program officially launched at Central World

webfact

'Push for Life' Button Program officially launched at Central World

BANGKOK, 17 December 2014 (NNT) – The first “Push for Life” Button has been installed at the Central World shopping complex and put to work today in a ceremony presided over by Deputy National Police Chief Pol Gen Ruangsak Jarit-ek.

Pol Gen Ruangsak said that the “Push for Life” Button is wired to an emergency call center and will alert the police for help. Once pushed, police will rush to the scene within five minutes.

At the initial stage, the “Push for Life” Button will be installed at all of the eight branches of the Central Department Store in Bangkok and will be later expanded to other communities in the capital and all other provinces.

Meanwhile, deputy commissioner of the Metropolitan Police Bureau Pol Maj-Gen Chantawit Ramasut has elaborated on the project, saying the Button is installed with a CCTV camera which will capture faces of pushers. Those who make fake notifications will be punished.

The Deputy Police Chief also signed on the day an agreement of cooperation with the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration and the private sector, in which they would join forces in a campaign called ‘Police Help Me’ which also incorporates the Push For Life Button program.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2014-12-17 footer_n.gif

Heard this on the radio this morning - "the push for life button has been installed in Central World shopping complex", was the announcement.

is it just the one button?

which of the 11 floors is it on?

if I'm being attacked and need help - how do I get to the only button?

However, they did say a button will be put in all 8 Centrals, so if I can't find one in Central World I can always run to Central Embassy!

• Like 1

What could go wrong?

clap2.gif 4 words that gave me a good laugh, thank you!!clap2.gif

And this:

However, they did say a button will be put in all 8 Centrals, so if I can't find one in Central World I can always run to Central Embassy!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

Edited by CantSpell