Sony cancels The Interview release amid threats

webfact

Obama says Sony made a mistake canceling the showing of The Interview movie. Sony maybe now back peddling some. Time will tell how much weight a little dictator actually has.

I think he's right. As he says what next. News reports, documentaries?

"Sony, when you will make laundry machines to wash my clothes?"

At this very moment, I am working on an invention for a portable Sony Walkman/Washing machine. It uses the motion of your walking to clean the clothes.

You can even make Mexican salsa in it inbetween loads of laundry.

How much would you like to invest, 555?

And in other movie news, the new version of Annie is out.

I thought Annie was really good. The black girl that plays Annie is excellent and so is the rest of the cast. I did not expect to like it because Annie was always white, but the star is so charismatic that it works.

I have heard The Interview is terrible and these guys last movie - This Is the End - was pretty lame IMO, so I would not be surprised.

Supine cowardice. I stopped buying Sony stuff years ago because of the crap after sales service. This action by them further encourages me to avoid their products. But I will Bit Torrent the movie eventually.

Well they make a damn good TV. They last forever, and they sell parts for years after Samsung has discontinued the same parts for their units. I think they made a huge mistake by bowing to the fat, despot dictator. But their products are excellent.

Looks like North Korea has the U.S shaking and crying under the bed. Little Kymie will be loving this and would have grown in confidence knowing he is more powerful than the U.S. America has just given kym more courage to up the ante through thier cowardice. Hilarious the once mighty and powerful U.S brought to thier knees by one stupid little fat guy.

Edited by chooka

And in other movie news, the new version of Annie is out.

I thought Annie was really good. The black girl that plays Annie is excellent and so is the rest of the cast. I did not expect to like it because Annie was always white, but the star is so charismatic that it works.

I have heard The Interview is terrible and these guys last movie - This Is the End - was pretty lame IMO, so I would not be surprised.

From my understanding, Annie was originally portrayed as a redhead to implicitly represent the prejudice and discrimination against Irish American immigrants that was rampant at the time of the original film production. The modern remake is supposed to be a representation of ongoing prejudice against African Americans.

Looks like North Korea has the U.S shaking and crying under the bed. Little Kymie will be loving this and would have grown in confidence knowing he is more powerful than the U.S. America has just given kym more courage to up the ante through thier cowardice. Hilarious the once mighty and powerful U.S brought to thier knees by one stupid little fat guy.

America is the home of the ultimate hackers. Should America choose to do so, I suspect they could bring North Korea to their electronic knees by shutting off the internet. Oh wait they did that yesterday.... :-)

https://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-experiencing-severe-internet-200418060.html

This is a bit like a little league pitcher challenging a major league player to a pitching duel. This will end in a trail of tears, and it will be North Korean tears. And Sony will have the last laugh when the movie is released for free on every torrent site in the world, thus ensuring a much wider group of people who will be laughing at the fat little dictator.....

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Its just a marketing ploy -

Wait six weeks then it will be released

As I was scrolling down through the posts I was wondering if anyone would pick up on this! Although it wasn't a marketing ploy, Sony was really hacked by the commie bastards, however with that said this movie will be released and it will have a much larger audience than the adolescent humor crowd that it was made for, and Sony will wind up making a bundle on this movie smile.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

As a U.S. citizen I want to thank you for your ignorance, as always it seems the U.S. bashers here on thaivisa are alive, well and clueless as everrolleyes.gif FYI my friend it was a private company that was hacked and it wasn't even a U.S. company at that, SONY is a Japanese company, so how you came to the convoluted conclusion that the U.S. was "brought to their knees" by all this nonsense I won't even venture to guess, perhaps you had better go back to the bar and order another Chang and rethink your post biggrin.png