Stainless Steel Pressure Vessels

nonthaburial

Last year I came on this forum with a request for information on a paint problem I had, I received a lot of info' and from that info' I managed to find a supplier who I am still happily using to this day.

I am now working on another project which requires the sourcing of stainless steel pressure vessels that must be able to stand a pressure of 40 Bar. I have had many quotes from overseas such as China etc but cannot seem to find a local Thai supplier.

Any assistance here would be most gratefully received

What sized pressure vessels?

ASME coded?

Fully detailed and designed or do you just have data sheets?

What's your schedule?

I'm not a manufacturer nor agent but I do have come contacts that may be able to help.

Last year I came on this forum with a request for information on a paint problem I had, I received a lot of info' and from that info' I managed to find a supplier who I am still happily using to this day.

I am now working on another project which requires the sourcing of stainless steel pressure vessels that must be able to stand a pressure of 40 Bar. I have had many quotes from overseas such as China etc but cannot seem to find a local Thai supplier.

Any assistance here would be most gratefully received

You might try:

Sutee Steelworks

27 / 5 Moo 7

Kingkaew - Theparak Road

Bangplee-Yai

Bangplee

Samutprakarn 10540

Tel. 02 751 0900

Fax 02 751 0909

http://www.suteegrp.com

(Just tried the Website but it seems to be down)

Patrick

It sounds like you're after domestic type products.

My contacts are in the heavy industry/oil & gas industry... probably a bit over the top for your requirements.

Light domestic stainless steel products are plentiful here... not sure about how to contact a manufacturer though.

I think you'd have a hard time getting any certified to EU coding though.

I read your clarification after I posted.

Sutee makes Stainless Steel tanks for Chemical and Food Transport applications etc. - usually 20,000 litrres and upwards, I am not sure if they would be interested in what you are after, however it does no harm to ask.

Patrick