Everytime I Google, with Thailand in the search, Thaivisa is a first or second result

therealGare

The OP lives in a very scary world. Obviously, he or she is referring to CIA mind control projects using MKultra in a program called Monarch. This is a top subject of international conspiracy theorists. Cath O'Brian wrote a book about her sexual exploitation by the highest Government officials including presidents and describes in very drastic language how she was conditioned by multi-generational incest and pedophile practices.

http://www.trance-formation.com/aboutcathy.htm

Her chapter "My introduction to humanity" starts like this:

" My pedophile father, Earl O’Brien, brags that he began substituting his p...s for my mother’s nipple soon after I was born."

If you find this disgusting don't read excerpts of her book available on the Internet. According to her record, the U.S. has been run by criminal perverts. And, btw, Dick Cheney has a very large member. So she says.

This story is quite in line with allegations that the UK Government for many years was involved in a pedophile ring, abducting, abusing, and killing young boys. At least, there seems to be an official investigation.

The OP could be suffering from DID himself. Conspiracies wherever you look. TV is full of their Thai manifestations.

Cheers

CapeCobra