Rebranding Pattaya Again: As World Class Quality Sports And Family Destination ?

morrobay

A bi-weekly says that the Thai Tourism Ministry believes the this Eastern seaboard city still "suffers" from its reputation as a questionable nightlife destination.

The minister says the aim is to boost high quality (spending ) tourists by rebranding Pattaya as a world class sports and family destination.

I know nothing about marketing plans but is this even possible ?

Are all these Disneyland type theme parks any indicator in terms of how much business they are doing ?

Edited by morrobay

A bi-weekly says that the Thai Tourism Ministry believes the this Eastern seaboard city still "suffers" from its reputation as a questionable nightlife destination.

The minister says the aim is to boost high quality (spending ) tourists by rebranding Pattaya as a world class sports and family destination.

I know nothing about marketing plans but is this even possible ?

Are all these Disneyland type theme parks any indicator in terms of how much business they are doing ?

Yes, I hear Pattaya is going to host the worlds first sex Olympics

Edited by paddyjenkins
  • Like 1

I was invited to a big Party at the Polo club in Pattaya. A lot of really nice well dressed people. So unlike a lot of people who brand the place as a sex supermarket, I find is does have other attractions

So the lot of well dressed people are really great expats or property developers looking to screw someone. You sure can't judge a book by its cover here in the land of smiling faces! Just sayin

• Like 1