ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Nancy with her anti British rankings in another thread will certainly not be getting my vote

Indeed. I urge all Brits who have voted for her to delete and re-vote. wink.png

for JT ive made him an honorary Brit as of.......................right now!

I urge you all to vote for jingthing. He may not always be right but he's always giving it a run.

The guy has been slogging it out on the forum for the best

Part of a decade and has travelled more miles on the baht bus than the rest of us combined.

Vote JT and you will get a warm feeling inside you.

I agree. If he doesn't win this year, he should at least be awarded the "Lifetime Achievement Award" from the TVF Academy.

If you listen carefully, you can here the murmurs of his past victims....the ones that tried in vein to stop him previously......they are yelling........albeit in micro voices, all they dare use but the following words.

"Bend over touch your toes and Jingthing will show you where the wild goose goes." Metaphorically speaking of course. wink.png

u can still bend over? u lucky ba***rd!!

Actually David has been busy, just returned home from saving these two.

post-9404-0-37734200-1419390706_thumb.jp

Someone dumped them in an industrial grinder and David went in and got them out. He's now found them perfect homes with perfect people and they will live happily ever after, as you would if you changed your vote!

• Like 1

attachicon.gifd48.jpg

Someone dumped them in an industrial grinder and David went in and got them out. He's now found them perfect homes with perfect people and they will live happily ever after, as you would if you changed your vote!

JT found a cure for Ebola last night and got world peace going all whilst saving a drowning Nun and holding back a tsunami............... and that was just last night.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifd48.jpg

JT found a cure for Ebola last night and got world peace going all whilst saving a drowning Nun and holding back a tsunami............... and that was just last night.

3 good deeds dont make up for such a heinous act

I'd like to put forward a proposal. We should have a campaign thread and only nominees are allowed to post. That way we can all hear from the horses mouth so to speak, from the posters in the race. Should make for an interesting read. Any others who agree?

Mr. Toad, surely you will agree or is there an element of fear, losing the popular vote I mean?

We need a campaign, election promises, vote buying, what can the poster of the year offer us, the TV proletariat? Free Leos at 7/11, unlimited free wifi, a weekend in a resort of our choice?

How do the candidates intend to return happiness to the TV electorate?

David48 brought us joy and happiness with tales of life on the farm, his ring of fire and those wonderful photos, especially the ones of the twins (sadly he was called a perv by the social worker poster of the year contestant from Chiang Mai and is now reluctant to post more happy snaps and videos).

Bribes should not be needed, but we can promise you the earth, the moon and the stars if you Vote David48

Yeah well JT promised me the Universe and beyondtongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

And where is 'beyond' ??

Would that be a 'black hole' somewhere, sucking in all and sundry? w00t.gifwacko.png

I tried voting for JY and I had no problem. I assume Jingthing has put Ulyssses on ignore.

Try voting for David48 ... it's a much better feeling.

All warm and fuzzy?

Maybe akin to snuggling up to a Patsycat ? wub.pngw00t.gif

Have we met? !!

No, Patsycat.

I have these special powers that help me see people from afar - but don't tell everyone on here, it is a secret power.

• Like 1

Nancy with her anti British rankings in another thread will certainly not be getting my vote

I urge all Brits to actually read the thread, esp the part where Brits agreed with me.

I wasn't slamming all Brits, just certain ones.

Geesh, this is getting ugly.

Thanks for the PMs folks, urging me to hold the course!

Oh well, if someone changes their vote based on second hand information, then they get the leader they deserve.

....... what exactly are the duties of the TV POTY anyway?

I urge all Brits to actually read the thread, esp the part where Brits agreed with me.

Oh well, if someone changes their vote based on second hand information, then they get the leader they deserve.

leader?? wow!!

The prize is a weekend in Soi Africa just around the corner from the TVF Bar.

Not a single Brit in the running.

We have a cross between Sarah Palin and Martha Stewart in the lead.

The Baht Bus and Badger experts running neck and neck.

Last but not least that lovable guy from Downunder.

Skippy?

Where exactly is the TVF bar? Hubby and I will be in Bangkok soon. I recall someone asking for photos from Soi 4. Thought I'd go there to do a little campaigning.

youll have to pick the voters up off the floor............take a shovelwhistling.gif