ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Let's see......So if Costas or David48 threw their votes over to Jingthing, we could then avoid

the dilemma of having a Lanna leader. Plus he deserves it considering the amount of posts

he has done. Most of which I agree with.

Agreed that JT is a consistent contributor

Let's see......So if Costas or David48 threw their votes over to Jingthing, we could then avoid

the dilemma of having a Lanna leader. Plus he deserves it considering the amount of posts

he has done. Most of which I agree with.

Agreed that JT is a consistent contributor

I agree he is a constant, sorry consistent, contributor, but do you agree with his posts? Or perhaps, hopefully, you are agreeing with the first two lines, but not the third, hopefully...........................

1 thing this thread hasn't achieved, yet, instead he keeps posting his insecure attentionseeking drivel. As thick as a short plank.

I wonder if some of the frequent, very, posters on here ever read back their own posts and think; what the heck am i doing/writing on here day after day and what must others really think about me ? wub.png

If not, seek some serious help.facepalm.gifsad.png

Get a life.

• Like 1

1 thing this thread hasn't achieved, yet, instead he keeps posting his insecure attentionseeking drivel. As thick as a short plank.

I wonder if some of the frequent, very, posters on here ever read back their own posts and think; what the heck am i doing/writing on here day after day and what must others really think about me ? wub.png

Get a life.

Bla dee bla de bla,

• Like 1

This reminds me of European history, all the back stabbing and teeachery, forging alliances thru marriage, only to double cross at the last minute. I'm sure the most devious will walk away with this. The silent one!

Frolly wolly?

Ouch.

Speaking of Mr Wolly, he seems to have gone quiet of late.

Frolly, come Wolly with us ... we won't embarrass you.

10% Service Charge not Included.

Please feel free to give us tips as you see them.

We could learn from your experience ... thumbsup.gif

He's on holidays I believe

Not sure why his name is still up. He has asked to be removed at least twice. Here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/785491-thaivisa-poster-of-the-year-2014-vote-now/page-41#entry8841549

And again Here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/785491-thaivisa-poster-of-the-year-2014-vote-now/page-42#entry8841569

Vote Jingthing

The Toad was not squashed, or eaten or bitten by NancyL's cat! Hooray!!!!!!

NancyL...the social worker who called my esteemed candidate a perv.

Wait here for good news forthcoming !! I can say no more at the moment.

Get a life.

Bla dee bla de bla,

Patsycat says it as it is.

Well done :-)

• Like 1

Butt .. unless the elves are working feverously in the background voting (laugh.png) ... we are straying off topic a wee bit.

I have my own Elf coming tomorrow.

Cannot say more as she might be wearing..... Oops!!!

Shhhhhh.

4' 11.

40 Kilo.

Teacher.

Elves do all the work.

Santa is the lucky one to have all them women on his lap.

I am the lucky one this year, Ms Santa Claus ......... laugh.pngtongue.png

• Like 1

It looks like the challenge will not be who has the most votes at closure of the poll, but rather who will be left.

It's a very Thai poll

Then the winner will be the most unsuitable of the lot!

Well.....as nothing really has improved politically in Thailand....what does your statement say about previous winners ?

Has Neverdie taken back Running JTs campaign, or did he ever really resign? Seems to be a lot of political trading going on

Vote JT

You've Sussed me out MrToad. I was always running for JT. I did it because he's the only one that can swallow the big load and get on with the big job without missing a beat.

Praise JT by giving him a hand job by voting with your finger.

We love you JT !

• Like 2

Has Neverdie taken back Running JTs campaign, or did he ever really resign? Seems to be a lot of political trading going on

Vote JT

You've Sussed me out MrToad. I was always running for JT. I did it because he's the only one that can swallow the big load and get on with the big job without missing a beat.

Praise JT by giving him a hand job by voting with your finger.

We love you JT !

I have already fingered JT on your behalf.w00t.gif

And the problem with having a Lanna leader is .....?

She is a social worker in disguise.

AND after a few bevvies, a nasty person.

I'll not concede this point.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh everyone has their bad times and overall I severely doubt this is her general demeanour.