ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

I see Toad of Jingthing Hall is out rousting the serfs to rally to his master's need for votes.

Did no-one drive over that toad yet?

whistling.gif

Just starting the car.......ready to go............

Why can't I have a manager like you?

Just name your price.

Vote for Costasthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I refuse to play dirty politics. If y'all never want to recognize me for my many years of positive contributions in a variety of forums and instead just see me as a butt of idiotic juvenile gay jokes ... be my guest. Yes I would like to win just one year. Not every yearrolleyes.gif based on the ability of my sperm to breed super cute babies (and crafty act that he doesn't even want to win YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR). Or rather give it to the over the top clownish novelty flavor of month this year a Greek one.

Carry on with the silliness and the childish games. That's something we can ALWAYS count on.

Yes I already know I will never win this. Not this year. Not if I am still posting here in 20 years.

If you cannot reward me the prize which I do deserve at least consider giving it to a member of substance ... NancyL.

Edited by Jingthing

I refuse to play dirty politics. If y'all never want to recognize me for my many years of positive contributions in a variety of forums and instead just see me as a butt of idiotic juvenile gay jokes ... be my guest. Yes I would like to win just one year. Not every year based on the ability of my sperm to breed super cute babies. Carry on with the silliness.

Yes I already know I will never win this. Not this year. Not if I am still posting here in 20 years.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Humanity is....lost......

• Like 1

Nor me chap, thankfully my balcony is only a few feet up...................thumbsup.gif ........smile.png

If you cannot reward me the prize which I do deserve at least consider giving it to a member of substance ... such as NancyL.

Gosh, Jingthing, you sound almost bitter. I appreciate the vote of support. What's the prize? I guess I should venture back into the Pub Forum and wade thru all 22 pages of the Poster of the Year thread. Hard to do without a drink in hand. Maybe it will disclose the nature of the prize. Must be something you really want, JT, like a Lenova S820 ROW.

• Like 1