ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Sorry Weegee, I think I may have to change my vote to Costas.

Strategic voting and all that.

Seastallion, not one but two, brown envelopes on the way to you.

Dearest Members, just note that I got plenty of brown envelopes, ready to be posted to you.

Soooooo.............

Vote for Costasthumbsup.gif

Dearest Members, just note that I got plenty of brown envelopes, ready to be posted to you.

Soooooo.............

But I asked on page 4 I think it was and only got a smart arse answer back?

This is a Thai election, only corruption will win this.

You seem to have changed your tune Costas into the Thai way now. Remember, only 100,000b will get you a whopping 100 votes and that 500b box of chocolates.

Every member here posting from Issan expect cash for voting, c'mon, you can be Thai.

Edited by Chao Lao Beach
  • Like 1

Ive had it with this nonsense! I'm writing-in a vote for soutpeel ~! theres no way the choices should be so limited!

I would certainly have voted for Soutpeel, he has a strong following in The Digital Do As You Likey community.

Not sure who he has endorsed though - I think he fell out with Costas after the Zuma incident.

• Like 2

Have to say ... It's a little less colourful since JT went ... annoyed.gif

Sort of like the Rainbow is now just shades of grey.

Bring back the JT ...

attachicon.gifVote for JT - # 1.png

Neverdie ... get on to it!

Thank you David,

Please take him and Toad off my back.

They can only spell disaster.......................

Already Nancy is in front of me................I'm sulking.............

Soooooo.............

Just wondering, like, you know, if these here envelopes are full of hot air whistling.gif

UG in fourth place now, as some of the early flash-in-the-pans have dried up. Only a matter of time now until the badger attorneys hold a press conference and expose some very disturbing history from years in the badger milk industry. That is one house of cards that is going to fall dramtically

Soooooo.............

Just wondering, like, you know, if these here envelopes are full of hot air whistling.gif

Wham Bam Boom,

Stop asking silly questions and get on with our campaign, supporting me.

David already fired you.

You shed your blood for David before, now it's time to bleed for me.........

As Robert the Bruce said on Braveheart.

Not the member the other one.

UG in fourth place now, as some of the early flash-in-the-pans have dried up. Only a matter of time now until the badger attorneys hold a press conference and expose some very disturbing history from years in the badger milk industry. That is one house of cards that is going to fall dramtically

Go back to bed and don't get up till I tell you.

We are not amused.

I've paid millions of Baht, to keep their mouths shut and you are trying to expose my history?

And either you like it or not.......

While we all deliberate over this seedy contest, NancyL snuck up the list and is now heading the field. This just goes to show that we can never underestimate the mercenary instincts of the female. That that makes much noise is not always as effective as the silent runner.

While we all deliberate over this seedy contest, NancyL snuck up the list and is now heading the field. This just goes to show that we can never underestimate the mercenary instincts of the female. That that makes much noise is not always as effective as the silent runner.

Beware the quiet ones?

Beware the quiet ones?

and the ones with back door keys !!whistling.gif funny how things can just disappear.........in Thailand

• Like 1

Beware the quiet ones?

and the ones with back door keys !!whistling.gif

And we all know who they are! whistling.gif

Even worse, I'm pretty sure that Jingthing nominated her in the first place.

• Like 1

Ive had it with this nonsense! I'm writing-in a vote for soutpeel ~! theres no way the choices should be so limited!

I would certainly have voted for Soutpeel, he has a strong following in The Digital Do As You Likey community.

Not sure who he has endorsed though - I think he fell out with Costas after the Zuma incident.

Anyone who buys me dinner at Zuma will win the contest.

I can sense it. :o

Even worse, I'm pretty sure that Jingthing nominated her in the first place.

Sad to be Jingthing. But I've always said that.....nothing changes with this election.

Soooooo.............

Wham Bam Boom,

Stop asking silly questions and get on with our campaign, supporting me.

David already fired you.

You shed your blood for David before, now it's time to bleed for me.........

As Robert the Bruce said on Braveheart.

Not the member the other one.

You'd love me to believe David48 wanted to fire me.

• Like 1