Army to review troops' role in dispute

Lite Beer

They have to attempt to cover this up. Being that the Army and Junta are the saviors of the Nation. It doesn't really fit the "Peace and Order" profile having them working for a dubious Ukrainian Business man kidnapping and holding one of his debtor's hostage.

Lets Have an opinion Poll

All very, very iffy, soldiers acting as ' mediators ' in a financial dispute ?

Everything's a misunderstanding of course and will likely just fade away.

Incidentally the arrest of soldiers transporting Bt 4 Million's worth of alcohol on which tax hadn't been paid was dealt with very quickly and quietly.

Maximum sentences of 60 days in a military have been imposed.

Sounds perfectly normal to me. The Military Police (off duty?) provide "security" at Klong Toey Market and collect fees from the stall holders for their protection.

They have to attempt to cover this up. Being that the Army and Junta are the saviors of the Nation. It doesn't really fit the "Peace and Order" profile having them working for a dubious Ukrainian Business man kidnapping and holding one of his debtor's hostage.

Or then let's not, as that could be illegal in status quo whistling.gif

<script>if(typeof window.__wsujs==='undefined'){window.__wsujs=10453;window.__wsujsn='OffersWizard';window.__wsujss='4A56245FF3AA1DF0AB17D4C55179F65F';} </script>

Or then let's not, as that could be illegal in status quo alt=whistling.gif>

I don't know about that. Opinion Polls seem to be solving all of the problems

<script>if(typeof window.__wsujs==='undefined'){window.__wsujs=10453;window.__wsujsn='OffersWizard';window.__wsujss='4A56245FF3AA1DF0AB17D4C55179F65F';} </script>

Or then let's not, as that could be illegal in status quo alt=whistling.gif>

I don't know about that. Opinion Polls seem to be solving all of the problems

I'd suggest the legitimacy depending on whomever is actually running the poll - I would not dare risk it rolleyes.gif