Personal Training Phuket

Alreadyinuse

Just a short question regarding how popular personal training is in Phuket with the Thai Nationals? Anyone know this. There are as far as I understand 3 of quality gyms that announce that they have personal training. What is the level of professionalism wioth these traininers?

Is there a way to do a professional survey of this and if so where do I find the right people, governmental or private institution.

I can only answer on the basis of observation as a long time member in one of the "quality gyms",

and as far as I know its only one International recognized certified Personal Trainer where I `m a member but all together I think its 5 instructors in the gym.

It looks like it is foreigners which use personal training mostly and then again women, but also some better of Thais. However, it not looks like any Instructor in the gym are to busy with Personal

training.

Why not contact the gyms! They can probably give you the answers you need.

If you however want to do a survey with the intention to find out if its marked for a high scale Personal Training business here then my opinion is that its a bit to early. But that can change the next 5-10 years time.

:o

I can only answer on the basis of observation as a long time member in one of the "quality gyms",

and as far as I know its only one International recognized certified Personal Trainer where I `m a member but all together I think its 5 instructors in the gym.

It looks like it is foreigners which use personal training mostly and then again women, but also some better of Thais. However, it not looks like any Instructor in the gym are to busy with Personal

training.

Why not contact the gyms! They can probably give you the answers you need.

If you however want to do a survey with the intention to find out if its marked for a high scale Personal Training business here then my opinion is that its a bit to early. But that can change the next 5-10 years time.

:o

Well thanks, if you by any chance come across reading material on the subject drop me a line. I would appreciate all info especially in regards to companies that conduct serious surveys.

cheers