HaWay the Lads

mxyzptlk

• 4 months later...

Good result for us Mackems tonight.

It wasn't pretty to watch....unless you are a Mackem of course

Difficult decision as to which match to watch @ 21:00.....Newcastle v WBA. Hull v Burnley or Leicester v Southampton

Newcastle Sunderland and Hull are still in a dog fight, anyone of them

could fall through the trap door!

Sunderland need to beat Leicester next week cos after that they have

Arsenal & Chesea away.

It's a difficult call though, can see it going down to the last match with

drama thrown in for good measurebiggrin.png

Hull are now everyone's new favourites to go down, but I can see them winning away at Spurs next week. Spurs are desperately trying to avoid Europa League qualification and look awful. If Sunderland can beat Leicester, then Leicester are back in trouble. The EPL season has ended very boringly; the only point of interest is who will go down with QPR & Burnley.saai.gif.pagespeed.ce.f25DL0fHCdW09GY8hG

Hull are now everyone's new favourites to go down, but I can see them winning away at Spurs next week. Spurs are desperately trying to avoid Europa League qualification

Don't be silly, Levy won't turn down free money and he's probably told Coch his bonus depends on it.

biggrin.png

Hull are now everyone's new favourites to go down, but I can see them winning away at Spurs next week. Spurs are desperately trying to avoid Europa League qualification and look awful. If Sunderland can beat Leicester, then Leicester are back in trouble. The EPL season has ended very boringly; the only point of interest is who will go down with QPR & Burnley.saai.gif.pagespeed.ce.f25DL0fHCdW09GY8hG

Not everyone's new favourite to go down my man......and Spurs already look awful....so they are 50% there already

same old same old with sunderland ,a manager comes in and your fortunes turn around and you avoid relegation then he lasts a 3/4 's of a season maybe a touch more then the cycle happens again, how many times now? sori but poyet said there's something intrinsically wrong within the club , I make him right.

Edited by rijit

What happened to the Sunderland Thread started by Sunderland.?

That thread being the reason I started the United one.

Do ones not used in a while get deleted after time.?

Cheers

redrus

What happened to the Sunderland Thread started by Sunderland.?

That thread being the reason I started the United one.

Do ones not used in a while get deleted after time.?

Cheers

redrus

After two years inactivity they get archived.

2 years...!

How come the Arsenal threads still going then........[emoji23][emoji85][emoji23]

Bum bum, haha you rack em up, I'll knock em down.

redrus

I expect that, like me, you want Newcastle to go... We play them last game in what will hopefully be Allardyce's last game.. I'm sure he'll be keen to send them down.

Not really as I like to see all NE teams do well, but if it's them or us....YES

same old same old with sunderland ,a manager comes in and your fortunes turn around and you avoid relegation then he lasts a 3/4 's of a season maybe a touch more then the cycle happens again, how many times now? sori but poyet said there's something intrinsically wrong within the club , I make him right.

Poyet MUST be right, otherwise it would be his fault????

Poyet MUST be right, otherwise it would be his fault????
Fair point, but he was talking about a reoccuring situation that had happened god knows how many times and looks v much atm if it`s in the process of happening again.

I don't want Newcastle or Sunderland to go down,and hopefully they can be joined

by the Smoggies,the supporters in the NE must be the best in the World,to still be

behind the clubs ,its the f@$king management,they put money before everything,

find a decent player,does well ,value goes up, sell him.

regards worgeordie

I don't want Newcastle or Sunderland to go down,and hopefully they can be joined

by the Smoggies,the supporters in the NE must be the best in the World,to still be

behind the clubs ,its the f@$king management,they put money before everything,

find a decent player,does well ,value goes up, sell him.

regards worgeordie

+1

Premier league needs both Newcastle and Sunderland its one of the biggest football rivalries.

However:

1. I can't see Newcastle winning again this season although there's only one game to go

2. I can't see Hull beating Man U

Some serious <deleted> has to happen at the Magpies for them to become a class act.

Sunderland.........they also need help

Premier league needs both Newcastle and Sunderland its one of the biggest football rivalries.

However:

1. I can't see Newcastle winning again this season although there's only one game to go

Some serious <deleted> has to happen at the Magpies for them to become a class act.

Biggest mistake NUFC made this season IMHO was to undervalue Alan Pardew and let him go....he deserved much more respect than he was shown and subsequently demonstrated this immediately upon arrival @ Crystal Palace

Agree that us Mackems also need help

Edited by mxyzptlk

However:

West Ham are so bad these days. It's exactly sort of game where we will capitulate and let in 6.