HaWay the Lads

mxyzptlk

Thanks longstebe

Yep, well done, Dick has certainly earned his bonus because I had you dead and buried a month ago.

I feel a bit sorry for Steve Bruce and Hull because I think Newcastle will scrape through.

You can breathe easily now for the weekend eh and just watch how nervous Hull and Newcastle are.

Yes....IMHO I think Newcastle (despite recent form) have more chance of beating WHU than Hull have of beating MU...

Thanks longstebe

Yep, well done, Dick has certainly earned his bonus because I had you dead and buried a month ago.

I feel a bit sorry for Steve Bruce and Hull because I think Newcastle will scrape through.

Ta Jip99

torn on the newcastle issue. don't really want their fans to suffer any more than they have already but relegation might be the only thing that finally gets that scumbag ashley out of there. george caulkin, north-east correspondent for the times, was on the game podcast earlier this week absolutely laying into newcastle, how it is run, what a poisonous club it is now. didn't hold back at all.

and yeah, congrats sunderland.

Premier league needs both Newcastle and Sunderland its one of the biggest football rivalries.

However:

1. I can't see Newcastle winning again this season although there's only one game to go

2. I can't see Hull beating Man U

Some serious <deleted> has to happen at the Magpies for them to become a class act.

Sunderland.........they also need help

Biggest mistake NUFC made this season IMHO was to undervalue Alan Pardew and let him go....he deserved much more respect than he was shown and subsequently demonstrated this immediately upon arrival @ Crystal Palace

Agree that us Mackems also need help

Well all I can say is the clueless geordies reaped what they sowed.

http://sackpardew.com/

torn on the newcastle issue. don't really want their fans to suffer any more than they have already but relegation might be the only thing that finally gets that scumbag ashley out of there. george caulkin, north-east correspondent for the times, was on the game podcast earlier this week absolutely laying into newcastle, how it is run, what a poisonous club it is now. didn't hold back at all.

As i posted a few days ago, if i were a geordie and relegation meant getting rid of Ashley then so be it.

Mindyou, as has also been said on here, if Pardew was still at Newcastle the idiots would still mid table now at worst.

As i posted a few days ago, if i were a geordie and relegation meant getting rid of Ashley then so be it.

Mindyou, as has also been said on here, if Pardew was still at Newcastle the idiots would still mid table now at worst.

The sad thing is the greedy slob has got his hooks into Rangers as well, he knows how to suck an asset dry that boy.

Advocaate leaves http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32909542

to sort Sunderland our IMO it's gonna have to be a top draw manager, someone whose got an international presence,,,commands instant respect , none of this 'bedding' in time or he's done it at a small club ,, Although their league position suggests, sunderland aint a small club ,, it's huge

get it right it'll not only be good for the club it'll be so massive for the area,, might even be able to cloud what the tory scum are likely to do to it. wai2.gif

Archived