Thai Building Control act

As the expiry compliance date of this act is now long overdue, I was wondering how many Juristic Persons of the large number of older Condo's have made the necessary upgrades to comply with the BCA. I know of quite a few that have not done

anything at all.

In our building we spent around 3 Million Baht about 4 years ago, plus annual inspections are made by a government approved inspector. http://www.samuiforsale.com/law-texts/thailand-building-control-act-in-thai.html

That certainly gets my vote as being the most incomprehensible English translation of Thai law ever made. I read it and understood nothing.

I thought this section was particularly meaningless:

"or something that is built to take the car back to the car and out of the car for some building types. Or some sort. And the nature and size of the area or what created it"

What did your building spend the 3MB on? What does the inspector inspect?

If you are interested guys, there is so much info out there, I just thought this would be an interesting topic. I will repeat we did spend around 3 million Baht getting our condo up to spec. to comply with the latest regulations.

The attached may help, as it gives a broad brushstroke view of the act. Seems it is about to stir up a hornet's nest here, am not very interested in joining that battle. further to this, the only thing I have to say is that I am happy we have "Upgraded" our building to conform to this "Legal Requirement" and be able to sleep peacefully, without the fear of being prosecuted, asphyxiated, or roasted alive. Thats All Folks, have fun.

http://www.apsthailand.com/images/sub_1239355453/APS%20BIS%20%28En%29.pdf