China Airlines

game4shame

any comments on China Airlines?

saw a tasty price to BKK via Amsterdam but it's almost too good to be true....

...and being a Poo Air long haul veteran I get a bit wary of dirt cheap flights now!!! :o

game

:D

can you book them online?

if can you give me a link?

Great post, Dawn, and good there is more than one Geordie on Tv. Mines a broon!

Ahhhh!! The dulcet tones of the Toon!! :D:D:D

Nice to meet you Baboon :o

Are you in LOS or stuck here on the banks of the Tyne?

Crap weather we're having.......

Dawn

Im stuck in Chumphon, me, man. And wor weather doon here is s@@@e. Wuv just been declared a dizaster zone man, coz of aal the flooding n that. Wuz even got free Government emergency rashons yesterday, so divvunt fret, man. :D

Apologies to all the English speakers out there... :D

China Airlines is Taiwan's national airline.

I flew them between Taipei and Rome last month. Great service, especially compared to the flights on Alitalia and SN Brussels Airlines that followed.

Good service, lots of free beverages, white wine (my favorite) as a choice with meals, all the regular in-flight entertainment you expect on a long-haul flight between Asia and Europe: several movies to choose from, music channels maybe too Asian and not enough European, but hey, I was quite satisfied.

The airline used to have a stodgy image, being state-owned and all that, and not too mention the crashes they had in the 1990s, but they certainly improved.

I had my doubts before booking this flight, but now I would consider flying again if the price is right.

By the way, the flight Taipei-Rome stopped in Bangkok, picking up Italians returning home.

China Airline was made for Asian's unless you fly business cass of 1st calss forget it if your over 6 feet! I was packed in like a sardine and had to use the barf bag as a toilet because the 2 old people beside me we sound asleep and trying to sqeeze by them was impossible! Fly EVA Air

I have had bad experiences from most airlines EXCEPT China Airlines. China Airlines is my airline of choice. The food is at least as good if not better than the rest. I just booked a round trip flight off the Internet from Bangkok to San Francisco for 32,760 baht. I recieved a SPECIAL offer via email from Northwest for the GREAT price of $3,800 dollars. Are they crazy??? :o

we've been flying china air for the past few years, primarily because the connect times through taipei are the shortest. i've flown united and had to wait 5 hours in tokyo for my connecting flight to/from bkk. it also gets in to bkk in the afternoon, none of that 1:00am stuff.

the food quality has gone downhill, particularly in coach, but we usually upgrade to business.

I use China Air exclusively primarily becuse of price and arrival time in BKK. They are the only airline that arrives during daylight hours coming from Hawaii. They arrive at 1600 whereas, everyone else, JAL, UAL, NW, KAL arrives right around midnight. Big difference getting in 8 hours earlier.

I have travelled coach, coach in exit row, and Dynasty (similar to Business/First call) - all were very good. Departure and arrivals have been good - not perfect - but good.

would recommend