Where to buy ASUS monitors in Pattaya?

SirPaul

Looking for help here. I have recently read some good reviews on ASUS monitors, they seem good value and most possess all the latest spec.

The one I am particularly interested in is the "MX279H"; this is a 27" monitor with LED and IPS, on board sound and two HDMI ports.

So I would like to know the best place to go to see a range of ASUS monitors, and where I might find the above monitor. Hopefully in or near Pattaya.

Yes it seems like high end monitors are hard to get in Pattaya, I also got my super HD 27" Dell from invadeit.

4K ultra HD monitors have now started to hit the market, hopefully my next monitor will be that but they are still to expensive.

Yes it seems like high end monitors are hard to get in Pattaya, I also got my super HD 27" Dell from invadeit.

4K ultra HD monitors have now started to hit the market, hopefully my next monitor will be that but they are still to expensive.

these 4k monitors will need some ultry high spec vga cards to operate at acceptable framerates !

maybe a pair of Radeon R9 295X2 in crossfire will do the trick

• 2 weeks later...

I took another look around TootCom (spelling ?) Pattaya Dye, and three different stores had three high end monitors I might be interested in,

A Samsung PLS LED 24" for 7500 Bhat

A Dell 24" IPS LED which rotates for 8,500

and a Samsung PLS 27" monitor white for 10,000 bhat but no headphone socket.

The Dell is looking likely here.

I do not fancy mail order as if there is a problem I feel I will have big difficulty in sorting it out due to language problems.

I took another look around TootCom (spelling ?) Pattaya Dye, and three different stores had three high end monitors I might be interested in,

A Samsung PLS LED 24" for 7500 Bhat

A Dell 24" IPS LED which rotates for 8,500

and a Samsung PLS 27" monitor white for 10,000 bhat but no headphone socket.

The Dell is looking likely here.

I do not fancy mail order as if there is a problem I feel I will have big difficulty in sorting it out due to language problems.

You will have zero issues with Thomas @ invadeit.

I have looked at the invade IT website and gone through all their ASUS listings. There are two monitors, both only 19.5" and both above 10,000 baht.

It seems to me that the ASUS monitor I was searching for could not be sold in Thailand as they would not be able to sell the other monitors they have here.

I agree regarding no problems with invadeIT, the guy I spoke to (Thai) spoke very good English and the owner is Danish.

http://www.invadeit.co.th/category/monitors/

I believe the Dell monitors are made in Malaysia and therefore not crazy expensive.

OP if you don't play games on your PC it might be worth just buying a TV and hook you PC on to it, good enough for watching movies and surfing.

The building in Pattaya is called Tukcom just for your info.

What I like on my Dell monitor is the stand, it can slide up and down easily and even tilt so getting the best viewing angle is easy.