Where can I get Window Film in Pattaya (for Condo not Car!)

samsingsong

I'm looking for a supplier of mirror finish window film, to help reflect heat, and give some privacy, just for the bedroom windows of my condo.

One helpful ThaiVisa member has already directed me to s shop near Siam Country Club, which I have yet to check out. But it's always good to have a choice of 2 or 3 places to compare prices, quality, service etc. Also I live nearer Jomtien so if anybody knows a supplier nearer here that would be good.

Yes, I know I could ask at a shop which does film for car windows, but I would expect them to be considerably more pricey. Also if I can find a supplier I might have a go at doing the job myself.

Grateful for any advice please.

Is there actually any difference between the film used on cars and that used on condos or houses? The stuff on my condo windows seems very similar to that on my

In a word , no.

Although options may be different from suppliers they are inherently the same.

Thank you for your replies so far.

ATF - I'll check out your suggestion at junction of Theprassit and Pratumnak.

I had 'Googled' before my initial posting but didn't really find anything helpful.

If anybody else knows of any (building) window film suppliers in Pattaya please let me know.

I might just buy the film and have a go at doing it myself - there are some good 'How to install window film' videos on YouTube.

However of course, if they only charge a few hundred Baht to come and install then I'd let an expert do it!

Buy the way.... for anybody else interested: -

On eBay UK there are some suppliers (with good feedback) and for example I could get the amount I need for less than 3,000 Baht.

I have a mate coming over in a few weeks, so if I can't get film here at a reasonable price, and if he can fit a metre long tube in his luggage, I might ask him to bring it over for me!