Poll: Prayut tops Bangkokians list to celebrate with at New Year

webfact

Poll: Prayut tops Bangkokians list to celebrate with at New Year
By Digital Content

14194067643499-640x390x1.jpg

BANGKOK, Dec 24 -- People in Bangkok plan to travel during the New Year holiday and wish to celebrate Prime Minister Prayut and popular actress Phatcharapha "Aum" Chaichueass.

More than two out of three--some 68 per cent Bangkokians plan to travel during the New Year.

They also wish to celebrate the New Year with Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha and Ms Pacharapha.

For their New Year gift from the government, respondents want solutions to the country’s economic problems and corruption.

Bangkok University conducted an opinion survey on people in Bangkok and New Year 2015, querying 1207 people in the capital.

Of the respondents, 44.3 per cent want to count down to the New Year with the prime minister, followed by former prime ministers Yingluck Shinwatra (22.9 per cent) and Abhisit Vejjajiva (14.9 per cent).

Asked which performer they want to join the countdown, 19 per cent mentioned Aum, followed by Nadech Kugimiya (13.6 per cent) and Urassaya “Yaya” Sperbund (8 per cent).

Which problem should be solved first? Some 61 per cent pointed to economic problems, followed by corruption (49 per cent), and social divisions (37.3 per cent).

Queried if they plan to travel during the New Year holidays, 68.2 per cent said yes. Among those, 28.8 per cent will go to their home province for family gatherings, followed by those who plan vacation trips. Meanwhile, 31.8 per cent said they would stay home for the celebrations.

Asked about their favorite provincial destination during the New Year festival, 42 per cent of respondents mentioned Chiang Maillowed by Mae Hong Son (8.1 per cent), and Chiang Rai (6.9 per cent).

Their biggest concern for New Year’s travel is the possibility of traffic accidents (39.5 per cent), followed by traffic problems (38.3 per cent) and congestion at tourist destinations 11.6 per cent). (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2014-12-24

why not ask some people OUTSIDE Bangkok? you gotta larf w00t.gif talk about 'Bangkok centric' which is half the country's problem

Well, as our Smutty correctly wondered "what an odd poll", doing it nationwide wouldn't really improve things.

Mind you, Ms Yingluck might score higher then. Here in Bangkok it would seem "out of sight, out of mind"

• Like 1

why not ask some people OUTSIDE Bangkok? you gotta larf w00t.gif talk about 'Bangkok centric' which is half the country's problem

And the other half has thankfully been removed in May.

I did a poll and of all the responses 100% agreed that I am right.

Poll conducted in Khon Kaen with one person polled. Me!

My poll is about as odd as this poll that you are analyzing.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"They also wish to celebrate the New Year with Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha"

I bet Tony Abbott in Australia wouldn't get similar results.

Agreed though. Very odd poll.

The only thing most in OZ want to C is 1 Term Tony kicked in the gutter along with he's failed Ministers. The prick is a moron he just wished our troops a Happy Xmas message , a month back he wanted to cut their wages and o/sea's allowance , FFFFin hypocrite bah.gif

• Like 2

outside Bangkok??? They would have to travel where dragons and black people are? They might even need to stay somewhere 5 min in the sun without aircon.....No no that won't happen.....And what is the point of it anyway if the results are made before the poll.

This guy is so wrapped up and in love with himself

For the benefit of the easily confused, they polled other people, not the subject of the poll.

coffee1.gif

The amount of rubbish this guy and his junta spits out is sickening.

They have this same poll every year. It's usually the PM and that A.N.Other chap.

• Like 1

Choice between Grumpy 12 Values Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha and Ms Pacharapha? Even if I were a woman it would be no contest for celebrating New Year.

attachicon.gifAum.jpg

I would prefer talking with Putin or the Pope than talking to some model. Brain before looks.

rest is self censored.....

This guy is so wrapped up and in love with himself

For the benefit of the easily confused, they polled other people, not the subject of the poll.

coffee1.gif

The amount of rubbish this guy and his junta spits out is sickening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqPR0ltgwpU&feature=player_detailpage

Yes....but remember Yingluck government with Chalerm, that guy that dressed as King of Lana and their performance at the floods.

This makes Prayuth in compare the reborn Einstein.

well I'm sure if you did the poll in Chiang Mai the results would be opposite... but what's the point? he must be feeling very insecure... mind you I did get sight of the latest NCPO poll :

Question: do you believe the good general is:

A/ an excellent leader in every way

B/ a super PM for Thailand

C/ a super hero

Please feel free to answer any of the above as we wish to show fairness, openness and our support for democracy - by order of NCPO

• Like 1

44.3% of 1207 people in the capital... and that's the majority of Bangkok, a city of what... 8.5 million people? And they want to watch the fireworks with Mr. Return to Happiness? Wow... I would really like to meet the majority... all 535 (rounded up) of them.

Since the company gave me Christmas for holiday this year I'm just relaxing and wondering about the actresses people wanted to celebrate with. I did I quick check.

For all those interested the two ladies are still listed as 'single'

http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Aum_Patcharapa_Chaichue

http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Urassaya_Sperbund

The guy is probably also listed on that site, but I didn't feel the need to look him up. My bad rolleyes.gif

Edited by rubl

Excellent result for good, honest government.

You have to admit there are so many improvements and a whole bunch of Crooks are now either locked-up or about to be locked-up.

Name one significant improvement. No, not booting off the beach vendors, they're all on their way back. Still plenty of tea money being handed over by motorists; jet ski and hire-vehicle scams alive and well in Pattaya and probably other beach resorts; mayhem on the roads as per usual etc etc etc. I can't honestly see any change at all except for a few political opponents put in the pokey.

• 3 weeks later...

Choice between Grumpy 12 Values Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha and Ms Pacharapha? Even if I were a woman it would be no contest for celebrating New Year.

attachicon.gifAum.jpg

I would prefer talking with Putin or the Pope than talking to some model. Brain before looks.

rest is self censored.....

A despot or the head of the world's biggest paedophile ring? Interesting choices.

I'm all for intellectual conversations, but you can't beat a bit of eye candy. Can we have a quick poll and agree she is a babe?!