Thaksin sends Christmas greetings on LINE

webfact

Do we have the first of April today?!

Possibly, in your world.

Ah, the sarcastic put down. A symptom of underachiever insecurity when constantly used. saai.gif.pagespeed.ce.f25DL0fHCdW09GY8hG

If that was his version of sarcasm then may God have mercy on him.......................cheesy.gif

"Thaksin sends Christmas greetings on LINE"

Can somebody remind this idiot that farangs can't vote for him or his muppets?

A little like your hero!!

Except that nobody Thai or farang can vote for him!!

Google: Self appointed.

It's better "my hero" as you put it, governing this country than a common criminal on self exile.

Don't worry, elections will come back, when the country is ready................if ever..............

"Elections will come back, when the country is ready............................."

That will about the same time when the Greeks can handle their economy...........................

Guess we have to be very patient!!

Why can you not realise that Prayuth probably saved hundreds or even thousands of lives by what he did ?. If I were Thai, I would surely have taken to the streets myself if this devil and his brown red-shirts took to arms to keep their noses in the trough.

Nobody likes the current situation, but most can reason that it is the best option from a set of bad choices.

This Joker thinks he is God and wants to rule as such. His supporters have all been convinced he will make them rich if he gets back into power. There is little more to it than that. An entire movement based on greed.

• Like 1

If the Govt/Police are indeed monitoring ALL "Line" conversations (as they claim), that would have to be by agreement with the "owners" (presumably) so couldn't they have simply blocked his account if they're bothered by it?

Thought the same thing.

Does this imply Skype and Facebook are now closed to him?

That looks nothing like a pigeon and isn't it a dove that represents peace?

It's folded out of a piece of paper to represent a pigeon for god's sake.

It looks more like a dinosaur than it does a pigeon

There are two animals in the picture!!

A political dinosaur.

An origami bird.

Perhaps Thaksin feels akin to Santa Klaus.... the 4th Century Greek Bishop who started the folklore we now call Christmas, the good Greek Bishop was allegedly known for his generosity to the poor!

I hope we're not celebrating Thaksin Day in millennia or two from now!

Am I right in thinking in 2018 the statute of limitations runs out and he can return a free man?

Don't know about the statute of limitations but if he does return then he will face the rest of the charges.

Can't see it happening.

Am I right in thinking in 2018 the statute of limitations runs out and he can return a free man?

Don't know about the statute of limitations but if he does return then he will face the rest of the charges.

Can't see it happening.

Isn't facing charges also covered by the statute?

gave Christmas blessings to some of his Pheu Thai party's leading members and close friends.

so it's true then, the 'NCPO' is monitoring Line

No mention of the NCPO, the claim came from Santa-T's lawyer, according to the OP.

"His personal lawyer Noppadol Pattama said Thaksin sent Christmas greetings via his Line message."

Of possible seasonal interest, I've heard that Santa's little helpers also like to wear red,too ? rolleyes.gif

't was just a joke. wink.png

Oh, sorry then, the lack of a smilie led me to think you might be serious.

Whatever, Merry Christmas to all, whatever side of the divide we expats might lean towards ! wai2.gif

• Like 2

I look at this and I think: Hubris? Self-aggrandizing? What ever it is, it isn't normal. But than again, how many mufti-billionaires can be defined as 'normal'? Very, very strange and disconcerting. The sooner that picture is out of my head the better.

• Like 1

That looks nothing like a pigeon and isn't it a dove that represents peace?

Not according to PT, apparently. Glad Mr. T found himself a hobby. Hopefully it keeps him from trying to meddle in politics, or is this sort of a Trojan Horse strategy?

Can't see it happening.

He might have found a way to stay undercover. Cosplay costumes are easy to get these days. Who would stop Santa or the Easter Bunny? Edited by Impossible

j

I think time will show that deals have been done.

Considering what T could have done over the past few months he has kept a remarkably low profile.

Most references to him keeping him in the spotlight have come from the junta and their associates.