Thaksin sends Christmas greetings on LINE

webfact

Ricardo, are you realling going to try and teach Latin to a stuttering parrot ? I admire your patience.

The parrot may expire (cue Monty Python jokes !) , or I may myself expire, or the parrot may indeed learn to speak Latin ! tongue.png

I think the original joke was about a man who is given extra-time in order to teach a horse to speak ?

But to be slightly more serious, when he says something I do agree with, I've been known to 'Like' it. Honesty demands that !

We all take a position, but it doesn't mean we can't sometimes be right, even so, does it ?

In the case of the OP, my position is that the former-PM taking the disguise of someone who is known for distributing small gifts to obedient Christian children, in an attempt to remain relevant in a largely-Buddhist country, is slightly amusing. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Ricardo
  • Like 1

Who? Who is this guy you're referring to? I vaguely remember the name, but cannot make any associations with this guy.

Really, does he mean anything to anyone anymore? Does his sister even remember him? Is there a more irrelevant person around? I think Joe the plumber is of more relevance than this clown of a man. He is only important in his own mind.

Dear Thai Visa moderator !

How much you got paid from this on the run criminal from Thailand to

send you hiss message out ??

Maybe you should ask Thai PBS as it is they who reported this story. Also Ask the Thai Government why a criminal on the run from Thai Justice is able to have his words reported on in Thai news outlets?

Merry Xmas Thaksin and Yingluck!

You two and your party won the elections by the greatest and second greatest margins in Thai history only to have it snatched away by bully's and thugs who know they can't win .

The name Shinawatra still does the farangs heads in so imagine what it's doing to the head of the general who knows when he calls an election even Thaksins dog would beat him.

It's interesting that in both cases, after winning elections by such margins that they dissolved parliament and called early elections, Thaksin only 12 months after his big win.

Here is a fact you might not like.................. Both He and her both won elections. The point of democracy isn't holding elections and coups until someone wins who will serve the Elite as they wish, but rather the party which won the election is allowed to rule until another election unseats them. A simple fact that you, and many others, seem to have forgotten about. If that wasn't the case, many didgy PM/Presidents over the years in many democratic countries could have been removed until a party which the Elite approve more of is in power. I site Labour under Tony Blair in the UK as my example.

I find most farangs simply side with whoever their misses does as they F-all about what they are talking about.

Merry Xmas Thaksin and Yingluck!

You two and your party won the elections by the greatest and second greatest margins in Thai history only to have it snatched away by bully's and thugs who know they can't win .

The name Shinawatra still does the farangs heads in so imagine what it's doing to the head of the general who knows when he calls an election even Thaksins dog would beat him.

It's interesting that in both cases, after winning elections by such margins that they dissolved parliament and called early elections, Thaksin only 12 months after his big win.

Here is a fact you might not like.................. Both He and her both won elections. The point of democracy isn't holding elections and coups until someone wins who will serve the Elite as they wish, but rather the party which won the election is allowed to rule until another election unseats them. A simple fact that you, and many others, seem to have forgotten about. If that wasn't the case, many didgy PM/Presidents over the years in many democratic countries could have been removed until a party which the Elite approve more of is in power. I site Labour under Tony Blair in the UK as my example.

I find most farangs simply side with whoever their misses does as they F-all about what they are talking about.

Or, as in these 2 cases, they are rule until they call new elections, even if that is well before they are due.

"I find most farangs simply side with whoever their misses does as they F-all about what they are talking about."

So your missus sides with Thaksin then.