Speakers Corner

Alreadyinuse

Thanks for your story Alreadyinuse. I wish all the best for your sister.

Thanks, it has completely changed how we as family communicate with each others, how we think, discuss, make plans and set future goals together.

And foremost taught us how to appreciate time. We consider it as borrowed. Nothing is for granted, you might have to return it or it could be taken away from you.

Everything is great now and there is no reason to go sentimental, but all of the above and my other posts are from heart

Cheers

Farang pub material for sure. Topic moved.

As for the idea that women are better representatives of the human race, no darling women are better representatives of women :o

I have no idea how Mr Goethe reason.

Maybe a psychological evaluation is at hand however we, people have a tendency to put gender on certain things, such as for example a car.

Have you ever heard the expression "She is a real beauty" I dont think that I have ever heard "He is a real beauty, but what if the car is a HE. I am not sure but maybe Goethe used the same way of communication and also knew that this would be read and understood my intellectuals and therefore they would be able to understand the deep and profound meanings of each phrase, what do you think? :D

Edited by Alreadyinuse

Give it a rest will ya .. both of you.. it's getting a bit tiresome now.. you're worse than children

Play like grownups...

totster :D

:D

<deleted>? :D

Am I doing good so far? :D

No..

Go to the back of the queue and try again.

What do you want from me? Why can't I be like you? I just want to belong!! :D

:D :D

Not to fear, Bops. You can be like me. You wouldn't really want to be a birt anyway.

last heard from Kansas Somwhere:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!"

HE IS A REAL BEAUTY!

Thanks AIUse. :D:o

Give it a rest will ya .. both of you.. it's getting a bit tiresome now.. you're worse than children

Play like grownups...

totster

<deleted>? :D

Am I doing good so far? :D

No..

Go to the back of the queue and try again.

What do you want from me? Why can't I be like you? I just want to belong!! :D

:D :D

Not to fear, Bops. You can be like me. You wouldn't really want to be a birt anyway.

last heard from Kansas Somwhere:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!"

HE IS A REAL BEAUTY!

Thanks AIUse. :D:D

Absolutely, most :o my admirable and most honorable Thaivisa Icon :D

I don´t wish to be a killjoy..............but isn´t this string a bit of waste of time???? I don´t think the OP was asking for such waffle...........

Hmmm... Waffle´s. Now there´s somehting we should all stand up and speak for!

:D:o

Now, stop waffling and get on with it. Cos this is the pub forum!

PS: Bops, My friend, I´ll help you, but you can make them yourself.. Here are your tools...

Edited by kayo

Hey all,

The topic title is selfexplanatory. Share your words of wisdom, quotes (please do the author the honor of introduction) stories to reflect over, sayings.

Thing that you, yeah you have on your mind will, could potentially be the fuel for someone that specific day. It could mean a great start for the person reading it.

You might not be aware of that you are reducing the obesity in the world, but bear in mind that everytime you say something that we dwell upon, we are burning calories, yes its not much but if you think about the amount of people reading your post, at the end of the day it accumulates to KILOS, my friend... The doctors of the world salutes you.

"I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind" Unknown

Your postings are the evidence that I just crossed your mind.

Cheers :o

isnt this what message boards are for generally anyway?

am i missing something?

Yeah I know who is the jerk that started this thread???? He just have to get a headexam

All threads loose focus after some time, this one did it all too fast.. :o

Lets be honest, I have not been in for some time and if I am the only one posting, forget it and remove it.

I don´t wish to be a killjoy..............but isn´t this string a bit of waste of time???? I don´t think the OP was asking for such waffle...........

Hmmm... Waffle´s. Now there´s somehting we should all stand up and speak for!

:D:o

Now, stop waffling and get on with it. Cos this is the pub forum!

PS: Bops, My friend, I´ll help you, but you can make them yourself.. Here are your tools...

Hi All,

I sort of see that you all live in your own litlle world.

And I never see discussions about what is happening around us.

It is OK, Just stay on your litlle island.

Alex

Why, what´s interesting in the world around us? What, for that matter, has changed in the last say, er.. forty years...?