Speakers Corner

Alreadyinuse

Hey all,

The topic title is selfexplanatory. Share your words of wisdom, quotes (please do the author the honor of introduction) stories to reflect over, sayings.

Thing that you, yeah you have on your mind will, could potentially be the fuel for someone that specific day. It could mean a great start for the person reading it.

You might not be aware of that you are reducing the obesity in the world, but bear in mind that everytime you say something that we dwell upon, we are burning calories, yes its not much but if you think about the amount of people reading your post, at the end of the day it accumulates to KILOS, my friend... The doctors of the world salutes you.

"I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind" Unknown

Your postings are the evidence that I just crossed your mind.

Cheers :o

Is there such thing as an internet stalker? I dont know but if there is i'm affraid i think i have one.

I have kept the personal messages it has sent, and i will keep anymore i recieve.

Do you think i should report this problem to the mods as it is a little anoying. Not such a big deal, more of a pest realy. Non the less it is a pain.

Best placed in Farang Pub would be my guess ..... my apologies to the folks having to deal with my personal "flamer" tonight :D

No worries, maybe it would be a better place. How can it be changed once posted? I dont mind where it is placed.

Cheers

Mods will do it after they have had a rest, they have been a little busy tonight :o

Good Luck

Moss :D

Best placed in Farang Pub would be my guess ..... my apologies to the folks having to deal with my personal "flamer" tonight :D

No worries, maybe it would be a better place. How can it be changed once posted? I dont mind where it is placed.

Cheers

Mods will do it after they have had a rest, they have been a little busy tonight :o

Good Luck

yes they have been run off there feet the poor soles. some people are highly sensitive you know.

I say, its a big bad world out here you best come prepared. :D

Cheers

Good Luck

yes they have been run off there feet the poor soles. some people are highly sensitive you know.

I keep that in mind, I got west, helmet on and my .45 in the holster. Bring it on. :D

Cheers

Good Luck

Give it a rest will ya .. both of you.. it's getting a bit tiresome now.. you're worse than children

Play like grownups...

totster :D

Is there such thing as an internet stalker? I dont know but if there is i'm affraid i think i have one.

I have kept the personal messages it has sent, and i will keep anymore i recieve.

Do you think i should report this problem to the mods as it is a little anoying. Not such a big deal, more of a pest realy. Non the less it is a pain.

C'mon lads on my thread, then the mods can just shut one topic down, they need a rest.

Good Luck

Moss

Cheers

Good Luck

Give it a rest will ya .. both of you.. it's getting a bit tiresome now.. you're worse than children

Play like grownups...

Should we follow your example totster? :D

Alright, have a good night and I will leave you with something that my dear friend Goethe once said.

"If you treat a person as the person he/she stand out as, you will make her worse. if you on the other hand treats a person as if she already is the person she have potential to become, you will make her what she was meant to be"

Cheers

Alright, have a good night and I will leave you with something that my dear friend Goethe once said.

"If you treat a person as the person he/she stand out as, you will make her worse. if you on the other hand treats a person as if she already is the person she have potential to become, you will make her what she was meant to be"

Cheers

You refer to just females... wonder what the ladies of the board will read into that.. :o

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.

Change is inevitable except from a vending machine.

I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

Those who live by the sword... get shot by those who don't.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.

Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

You can't have everything....where would you put it?

The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

I wished the buck stopped here as I could use a few.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Why can't I be like you?

Your accent would give you away every time... and that sense of humour.. :D

Wait a minute, I thought you said Yanks don't have a sense of humor. :D ..or was it just me? :D

:D:D

jasus.. do I need to explain ..... ? :D:o

Cheers

You refer to just females... wonder what the ladies of the board will read into that.. :o

I never thought of it that way but now when you say it :D

This is on my mind.

I am in AWE to my sister and thought I share with you a story that displays persistancy through setbacks.

My sister started to complain last October about stomach pain and she never thought that it could be serious, she thought it had more natural causes like food etc. When she got it more frequently she started to worry and went to the doctors who told her that the bleeding and pain was caused by myoms.The bleedings and pain increased in intensity and she went for further test. They showed that she had cancer. She was devastated and this was during Christmas time, good timing eh.

The doctors gave her preliminary time for the first treatment to commence in January 2006. By this time she have gotten used to the thought since the doctors told her the percentage of survival. The cancer was agressive. She have already thought of the worst case scenario a million time and she now understood she have nothing else to loose and was getting ready to fight it.

She was prepared and would not allow anything else to let her down further, this is still ongoing.

She learned to live her best life here and now. Make the best of each day. Nowadays she does not take anything for granted and sees the pleasure in all the everyday things. Things that I know for sure I take for granted.

She have now finished all her treatment which have for the last 30 days been daily. She lost her dignity, she lost her hair and the radiation and chemotherapy has both resulted in numerous amounts of strange and disturbing side effects.

However her spirit now soars high as a kite. She is getting better and better for each day.

As this spans over 9 months the story could be very long but even if this is the comprehensive version I hope it can serve as a source of inspiration for you.

Sense moral, NEVER GIVE UP

Cheers

Cheers

Just quoting Goethe, blame him. I think that he consider the women to be a good representatives for human rase.

:D