Very sad and moving songs, but not you done me wrong songs.

NoshowJones

"Sometimes when we touch" by Dan Hill

"Time after Time" by Cyndi Lauper............and more to come!!

'Sometimes when we touch' never heard of Dan Hill, it's a beautiful song, but I would think the version by Tammy Wynette and Mark Gray would be about the best.

"Sometimes when we touch" by Dan Hill

"Time after Time" by Cyndi Lauper............and more to come!!

'Sometimes when we touch' never heard of Dan Hill, it's a beautiful song, but I would think the version by Tammy Wynette and Mark Gray would be about the best.

Dan Hill wrote the song and recorded it..........

http://youtu.be/IATz8ZVTALo

You can add gospel songs to this, ie 'Where no one stands Alone' by Elvis, listen to his voice range on this one, 'Beautiful lsle of Somewhere' Jo Stafford (she was before my time, but the best female voice I ever heard)) and Gordon McCrae, 'Precious Memories' George Jones and Patti Page.

"In the Living Years" Mike and the Mechanics

I believe the times that hold significance for those that have a connection to " Sad Songs" , or songs that bring a memory to oneself is from the environment in which we were living at the time . I believe that personally different songs hold a value as to being sad , or moving depending on the attitude that one engrossed in , and what the memory or situation held for them at the time .

One can connect with an emotion from a song that one cannot connect with any other medium . Apologies for trying to be philosophical .

• Like 1

I believe the times that hold significance for those that have a connection to " Sad Songs" , or songs that bring a memory to oneself is from the environment in which we were living at the time . I believe that personally different songs hold a value as to being sad , or moving depending on the attitude that one engrossed in , and what the memory or situation held for them at the time .

One can connect with an emotion from a song that one cannot connect with any other medium . Apologies for trying to be philosophical .

• Like 2

That's a great song, I lost my father when he was only 46 and I was 16, he was a kind, intelligent man but we couldn't get on in my youth because I was headstrong and sick of boarding school life. He tried to relate, smoking his pipe and listening to Sergeant Peppers but of course it didn't work out at the time.

In his dying days in hospital the doctors forbade him to watch Monty Python any more- too much stress on the heart laughing.

How I wish he had lived and we could have enjoy further Python together.

• Like 1

sad.pngcrying.gif Well I did ask for it I suppose , thank you uptheos , I just have to find a way to do this you tube posting ...

I'm the same as you Goompa, two kind posters have tried to help me without success. I wish there was some way of dragging the files like when I download movies from youtube to my Ipad, or songs to my smartphone.