Rayong Dentist

eastbay

Yes, they have a dental clinic. Probably open from 8am to 7pm or so. I'd call the hospital and ask for the dental clinic. Sorry, but I don't have their number. Pretty sure if you google it, you'll find it.

People here in Pattaya are quite happy with Bangkok Pattaya Hospital's dental clinic.

I called the Bangkok Rayong Hospital and speaking only English was connected to the dental clinic. I described my problem and requested the first available appointment, which was made for January 1 at 1 pm (I think that I called on Dec. 30).

Upon arrival for my appointment my information was taken and I was issued a laminated ID card. Everything was very clean, modern, spacious, and professional.

I was seen quickly, an x-ray taken, and the dentist with his assistant trimmed a badly fitting crown and prescribed an antibiotic. I was sort of done and they were finishing up when I asked if I could schedule a cleaning. I went back in the chair and the dentist himself did the cleaning using an ultrasonic cleaner followed by polishing. He did not use the hand scraper, but I didn't ask about that.

In all, the dentist and the assistant worked on me for almost an hour. With x-ray and antibiotic total cost 2500 THB.

Fully satisfied customer, and I would recommend them.

Very positive first encounter with healthcare in the LOS!!

Thanks for the help.

• Like 1