Pain free dentistry

connda

I have never been to a dentist where I do not suffer pain of some sort whether is be from the drilling,prodding, injections etc.

I only ever go as a last resort,usually with six months of meditation prior to making an appointment. Could never understand how anyone could choose dentistry as a profession, apart from the money aspect.

Dentists and pain, they go together.

Bit like bones and fish. I am often told there are no bones in this fish and in the next instant I have a bone stuck in my gums.

Rarely eat fish and hardly ever go to the dentist. ( I do clean and floss well) (-smile.png The teeth I mean!

Drilling causes pain ? If you had injections first I don't believe you can have pain. Just can't believe it.

Which obviously shows that your understanding of anesthetics used in dentistry is zero. You have no understanding, no training, and you think that out of the 6 billion people on earth, everyone exactly like you. And out of the 6 billion people, the majority are not very educated, or well informed.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a chronic back injury and I find Tramadol in Buriram at most Pharmacies. Yes I know it's adictive.

I disagree with you on the addictiveness. I never felt "need" to take them, but they do have withdrawal symptoms that can be a bit unpleasant if you don't taper off of them slowly. Herion is addictive. Tobacco is addictive. Tram? At a low enough dose and after taking them for a couple of months, I've been able to cut them Cold Turkey. You can take Tram for a month and drop them like a rock. Take smack for a month. You've now have problems.

Your confusing addictiveness with having to deal with withdrawals. Antidepressants are not addictive, but if you have to taper off those too if you don't want to go though some real serious unpleasentness.

...most Thai doctors are sadistic MFs ....They have an absolute brutal lack of apathy for human suffering. .

You are sadly one very sick person and the luck you need is not likely to be found here. For your sake we hope you leave soon.

May you be free from suffering,

May you be free from physical pain,

May you be free from mental pain,

May you be happy.

I have had extensive dental work done in the last 30 years. Honestly never had to endure pain. NEVER. Unless your an alien novacaine should work for everyone. Perhaps the pain is only in his head?

who is this idiot? they haven't used "Novocaine" in years - possibly decades!