one month rental for around 10.000 baht

tontraveller

10,000 baht is a ridiculously high rent for a one bed condo in Pattaya! 5,000 to 7,000 baht is more realistic ( and for 7,000 I would expect a swimming pool as well! ) where I live in Naklua a nice medium sized room has become available this morning for 2,500 baht a month all furnished and includes free WiFi and Sat TV ! So any of you trying to live cheaply its not a bad room but be quick! F.J x

10,000 baht is a ridiculously high rent for a one bed condo in Pattaya! 5,000 to 7,000 baht is more realistic ( and for 7,000 I would expect a swimming pool as well! ) where I live in Naklua a nice medium sized room has become available this morning for 2,500 baht a month all furnished and includes free WiFi and Sat TV ! So any of you trying to live cheaply its not a bad room but be quick! F.J x

I agree, a cosy rot khen (รถเข็น, pushcart) can make an ideal one-month residence with only a little modification, and lunch & dinner are right at hand!

For a modest 378 Baht for the month, one can rent one of these from an Isarn meh kha who needs a holiday, thus providing her with the wherewithal to get home for her vacation at the same time as yours - a win-win situation!

• Like 2

Hello

I am looking for a one month rental condo for between Jan 15 and Feb15 .

Any suggestions at this price or slightly higher are appreciated

If it's not sold by Jan 15 , I own a new condo in Jomtien , rental 10000 ex. Electricity. Beautiful 1br condo and big swimming pool. Pm if interested.

• Like 1

What is the name of that 2.500 baht/month place and where is it?

You don't get it... This Canary fella post rubbish like this as a hobby. Just pm him regarding accom in pattaya for 2500/month and when you move in I will be happy to eat humble pie. As for following post talking about 400 for serviced this and that .... Gez ... Put up or shut up. Which hostel is this .... Post details. The op does not want fairy tales. Just post the condo name

• Like 2

I am paying 400 baht a night for a serviced room ... a bargain considering the cheapest I could get in Pattaya was 900 a night ... was told minimum condo rental period is 3 months

Read some of your "advice" ....so helpful ..not

The OP asked for condo with pool. Does your beach mat for 400 have this. What's name of your digs? Happy to stay there for 400 next time in pattaya

You don't get it... This Canary fella post rubbish like this as a hobby. Just pm him regarding accom in pattaya for 2500/month and when you move in I will be happy to eat humble pie. As for following post talking about 400 for serviced this and that .... Gez ... Put up or shut up. Which hostel is this .... Post details. The op does not want fairy tales. Just post the condo name

Thanks for clearing that up.

I am paying 400 baht a night for a serviced room ... a bargain considering the cheapest I could get in Pattaya was 900 a night ... was told minimum condo rental period is 3 months

There are quite a few places renting rooms out just for one month! Prices currently from 2,500 per month for a basic room with bathroom & internet & Sat TV .( cold water fan rooms ) studios with balcony from 4,000 per month but for something nice with a pool be prepared to pay up to a whopping 7,000 baht a month! ( yearly contract rate with pool from 5,000 baht a month ) these prices are " fact and not fiction " Welcome to Thailand & Welcome to third world prices! " F.J x

I think AA Ville Pattaya is a good deal for 15.000 baht / month. Price includes electricity, water, internet and room cleaning. The place is brand new and has a pool. The rooms on the bottom floor has a small kitchen in lieu for a balcony. Price may go up soon because I think the 15.000 is an introduction rate.

AA Ville Pattaya location and contact

aa1.jpg

aa2.jpg

aa3.jpg

aa4.jpg

aa5.jpg

I think AA Ville Pattaya is a good deal for 15.000 baht / month. Price includes electricity, water, internet and room cleaning. The place is brand new and has a pool. The rooms on the bottom floor has a small kitchen in lieu for a balcony. Price may go up soon because I think the 15.000 is an introduction rate.

AA Ville Pattaya location and contact

aa1.jpg

aa2.jpg

aa3.jpg

aa4.jpg

aa5.jpg

Actually not too bad- if you like pink, and really do not care about the aesthetics of your living space?

Nice place but overpriced! Thais wouldn't pay that kind of money either! I used to rent a condo off Pattaya Klang the same the rooms in the photos for 6,000 baht a month almost in the center of town inc WiFi and sat TV but no pool! Better value is Pattaya Plaza with a massive pool for 5,000 baht a month on a yearly contract but you have to deal directly with the Owner to get a good price!

Thais wouldn't pay that kind of money either!

Falangs wouldn't living in a Thai boxroom.

After 7 years, i saw a lot condos and houses. For 2500 or even 5000 Baht you get a room were normally would used by 3-5 barladys. If you like this style, fine. But i couldn't.

• Like 2

Nice place but overpriced! Thais wouldn't pay that kind of money either! I used to rent a condo off Pattaya Klang the same the rooms in the photos for 6,000 baht a month almost in the center of town inc WiFi and sat TV but no pool! Better value is Pattaya Plaza with a massive pool for 5,000 baht a month on a yearly contract but you have to deal directly with the Owner to get a good price!

I used to rent on Soi 10 of Pattaya Klang. That soi have many 5000-7000 rooms. Mine was 6500/month with crappy Wifi and crappy cable TV. But after paying the 9 baht/kwh my bill was 12-13.000 (big A/C user) and that place did not have a kitchen, pool, room cleaning or even bed sheets...

• Like 1

OP WANTS one month high season. Am I the only one that read the op

OP WANTS one month high season. Am I the only one that read the op

I read it. AA Ville you can rent for only one month or daily, whichever is cheaper. No contract to sign. Over OP's price but then it is not clear if OP expects utillities to be included.

It has got to be 10,000 + on high season. I know some Thais that live in Hobbit holes for 2500 & they share the rathole. The OP isn't looking for a dive kohsan road style roachbag hotel. 2004 it was 600 baht for a semi decent hotel room for me no pool Pr. mansion was 8000 in 2006 (no Pool) Goodwin 9000 baht in 2007

There are some ratty ass places if you see yourself as that broke of an individual But comon the OP wants some real prices Sorry 2500 is a fan with a mosquito net if your lucky share bathroom no kitchen. You sure your not camping or hiding in the woods or under a bridge canarysun?

Try Central ave Pattaya Klang off 14th & soi 16 there are PR mansion. Grace mansion & a bunch of others for 10,000 month. Or the pink one looks fair for the money asked in high season. In Bang Saray it is more for anything but you should be able to get an apt. for the month with a pool.

... was told minimum condo rental period is 3 months

That depends on who you ask. Farang agencies at this time of year will not be very interested in anything less than 3 months. But many landlords will be prepared to let for a month or even less; there are a lot of vacancies this year and not much demand, due to the Russian economic crisis.

Of course you will pay more per month for a short rental than for a longer one.