'Technical students' rob two Nonthaburi 7-Eleven stores

webfact

Dual Robbery, a couple charges of assault, one with a deadly weapon, threatening violence and vandalism.

Thainess. wai2.gifwai.gif

500B fine?

biggrin.png

Thainess,

Because of course as everybody knows crime only happens in Thailand and no other country in the world has a problem with crime coffee1.gif

Dual Robbery, a couple charges of assault, one with a deadly weapon, threatening violence and vandalism.

500B fine?

biggrin.png

Thainess,

Because of course as everybody knows crime only happens in Thailand and no other country in the world has a problem with crime coffee1.gif

Ya Right ? US, Europe, Australia no crime at all. Other countries no shooting in school killed many student. Other countries no murder. Only in Thailand. Not happy just leave. Enough of nonsense bashing.

Sooooo many Thais with mental ill. What's going wrong with this country. blink.png

What makes you think that this is the result of mental illness... saying that simply absolves them of criminal responsibility for their actions. I suspect these two are quite rational, which (as is clearly demonstrated in this instance) is quite distinct from being intelligent.

HUB for prime number robbery, fortunately those wonderful pubic servants in brown will sheik em down,the stunning succes peacekeeping,the blue diamond,arresting cop killers even,I think we can all sleep in the knowledge that they're hard at it

Pubic hair, pubic mound, pubic louse. Pubic servants? Let's get hard on them.

500B fine?

biggrin.png

Thainess,

The hypocrisy of the sham called Thainess?

Of course.

Because here, the story is about Thailand.

Here, In Thailand.

Here, on a Thai Forum.

On a tangent are ya?

Aww shucks, happens ev'ry where maw...

Pour me another cup o' joe will ya?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Thainess. wai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4XwDTX7uciwai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cAx1lGI2wn7

500B fine?

Thainess,

Because of course as everybody knows crime only happens in Thailand and no other country in the world has a problem with crime coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJARfU4

Ya Right ? US, Europe, Australia no crime at all. Other countries no shooting in school killed many student. Other countries no murder. Only in Thailand. Not happy just leave. Enough of nonsense bashing.

500B fine?

biggrin.png

Thainess,

The hypocrisy of the sham called Thainess?

Of course.

Because here, the story is about Thailand.

Here, In Thailand.

Here, on a Thai Forum.

On a tangent are ya?

Aww shucks, happens ev'ry where maw...

Pour me another cup o' joe will ya?

Only you know the meaning of that post because no one else does,

You call it Thainess, crimes like this happen in every country in the world so what has this crime got to do with "Thainess"?

Your comment of a 500 Baht fine shows how little you know, probably listened to to many Bar Stool stories of how every crime in Thailand merits a 500 Baht fine

""The two men then entered the store, grabbed cosmetics, CDs, and condoms,"

Romance is not dead!!

Presents for their lovely ladies, romantic music and..............................wub.png

If I were going to make assumptions I would assume these guys were buying gifts for their boyfriends. 1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-LbP_e

500B fine?

biggrin.png

Thainess,

I am beginning to think doing the night-shift in a remote 7-11 here is similar to operating an all night liquor store in Detroit.

The real point is, this type of crime used to be rare here, and now is becoming commonplace.

Pointing to other black-spots around the world does not make it better here.

• Like 1

Before they left they shouted that they were going to fetch a knife and a gun," Thanida said, "So I locked the door. When they came back, they couldn't enter the store, so one of them threw a beer bottle at the door."

Two absolute psychos, luckily no one got hurt!!

Didn't know Chalerm sent his kids to technical college...