Looking for accommodation for 1 month from 6th Feb

johnson36

The wife (thai) and myself will be arriving in bangkok on the evening of 6th Feb 2015 we will be staying till 6th March.

I am looking to rent an apartment in the Sukhumvit area, between soi 1 and Asoke. Last year we stayed at Teja Lake View at the end of Soi 4, we paid 20K plus electric for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom. If nothing else comes up that takes my fancy I might get the wife to ring Teja and book something there again.

Would just like to see what my other options are first though. Will consider: Studio, 1 bed or 2 bed. I need WiFi and would like a swimming pool

Any of the side streets off the Sukhumvit between Soi 1 and Asoke is ok for us.

Maximum price would be 20k but I would like something a little cheaper if possible.

I see there are quite a few studios for rent at the Trendy Soi 13 at 18k per month but I don't think they will rent for 1 month only ?

• 3 weeks later...

I have got someone looking into the possibility of me renting a studio condo at The Trendy soi 13 for 1 month, I really hope it comes off as I like the location.

I am also looking for a place for about a month from middle Feb - can anyone else recommend Teja Lake View ?

I was thinking of Omni but maybe Teja is better value.