O+ blood urgently needed for Phuket crash victim

webfact

O+ blood urgently needed for Phuket crash victim
Nattha Thepbamrung

1419938271_1-org.jpg
Ms Tantima's car was badly crushed in the collision with the bus

PHUKET: -- Vachira Phuket Hospital has issued a call for donations of O+ blood for the driver of the Ford Fiesta car involved in this morning’s crash in which a tour bus full of Russians tumbled off the road near the Thavorn Beach Village.

Tantima Thaworn, 37, received severe internal injuries and has lost a great deal of blood, which needs replacing.

Anyone with the required blood type who is able to donate should urgently visit the Vachira Hospital blood bank on the 4th floor above the outpatients centre. Call 076-361-234, ext 0, any time between 8:30am and 8:30pm (Saturday-Sunday: 8:30 am-3:30pm) for details of how to donate.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/o-blood-urgently-needed-for-phuket-crash-victim-50377.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-12-31

Funny, Thai's ask for help for the person who caused this but no request to help the victims on the bus.

Maybe because there is a need for the blood this lady requires and no need for blood for some of the other victims?

Us against them again?

It's many of them favorite game wink.png

• Like 1

O positive is very common amongst Asians. A few years back I fell and broke my hip needing an operation. I am O+. Unfortunately this was over the New Year and the hospital had run out of O+ blood due to the number of emergencies being dealt with over this period. As they would not perform the operation without spare blood being available I had to wait several days until new supplies were obtained.

Funny, Thai's ask for help for the person who caused this but no request to help the victims on the bus.

Maybe, apart from the car driver, they've had all the help that they need? Are you suggesting that the lady who allegedly caused the accident should be denied life-saving treatment?

When i needed blood after my accident, hospital told my wife your husband needs blood go and find donors to help.

They were not interested in blood group only 4 units for your husband find 4 donors.

That is a good way to keep blood supplies topped up.