Thai Visa pop ups

mogo51

How did I get rid of pop ups on this site I have cleaned. up and got rid of sites that I downloaded mostly by mistake. But as I am typing this, there are 3 pop ups invading my screen and I cannot rid myself of them, as they continually return

I guess a key question here is whether this site uses pop-over (or pop-under) advertisements. If not, then this site is not the issue here.

This is not "public discussion" - simply an observation which might help the OP.

The pop ups would have been left behind from some of the downloads that you have removed.

If you google your problem and your operating system you will get instructions on how to restore back to normal

Check your browser as well your search engine may also have changed

Clarification: Thaivisa does not serve pop-ups or pop-unders. I doubt that would change in the future.

Always a good idea to check your browser/device for malware/virus.

Cheers

And I guess the big red banner announcing the new Tech Forum was just my eyes playing tricks on me

Clarification: Thaivisa does not serve pop-ups or pop-unders. I doubt that would change in the future.

Cheers

And I guess the big red banner announcing the new Tech Forum was just my eyes playing tricks on me

That is not a pop-up or pop-under, it is an inline page announcement that can be cleared by clicking on it and it will not show again.

Cheers

That is not a pop-up or pop-under, it is an inline page announcement that can be cleared by clicking on it and it will not show again.

And it "pops up" everytime you open it up on a computer. Along with the big fat red thai visa "pop up" that slides across the page on the first news article you read. And just like the "pop up" add for games or other crap that comes up on a pad every time you open the app.

Nobody cares what the users want..............