FA Cup

Soi Sauce

According to http://www.thefa.com/thefacup/more/tv in Thailand shown by BBTV which I think is Channel 7

Correct BBTV refers to Bugaboo Tv which is channel 7's internet site.Below for forum members is a list of all games shown on channel 7 (bold) and via the bugaboo internet site www.bugaboo.tv

CATEGORIES: สปอร์ตแฟน

สปอร์ตแฟน - โปรแกรมถ่ายทอดสดฟุตบอลเอฟเอคัพ อังกฤษ วันที่ 3-6 ม.ค.58

วันเสาร์ที่ 3 มกราคม 2558

เวลา 22.00 น. เวสต์บรอมฯ vs เกทส์เฮด (bugaboo ถ่ายทอดสด / ช่อง 7 เทป 02.30 น.) West Brom v Gateshead to be shown as live at 2.30am

เวลา 22.00 น. ทรานเมียร์ vs สวอนซี (bugaboo ถ่ายทอดสด) Tranmere v Swansea

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 มกราคม 2558

เวลา 20.00 น. โดเวอร์ แอทเลติก vs คริสตัล พาเลซ (bugaboo ถ่ายทอดสด) Dover v Crystal Palace

เวลา 22.00 น. แมนเชสเตอร์ ซิตี้ vs เชฟฟิลด์ เวนส์เดย์ (bugaboo ถ่ายทอดสด) Man City v Sheffield Wednesday

เวลา 22.30 น. เยโอวิล ทาวน์ vs แมนเชสเตอร์ ยูไนเต็ด (ช่อง 7 สี และ bugaboo ถ่ายทอดสด) Yeovil Town v Manchester United

เวลา 00.30 น. อาร์เซนอล vs ฮัลล์ ซิตี (ช่อง 7 สี และ bugaboo ถ่ายทอดสด) Arsenal v Hull City

วันจันทร์ที่ 5 มกราคม 2558

02.55 น. เอเอฟซี วิมเบิลตัน vs ลิเวอร์พูล (ช่อง 7 สี และ bugaboo ถ่ายทอดสด) Wimbledon v Liverpool

วันอังคารที่ 6 มกราคม 2558

เวลา 02.45 น. เอฟเวอร์ตัน vs เวสต์แฮม ยูไนเต็ด (ช่อง 7 สี และ bugaboo ถ่ายทอดสด) Everton v West Ham

• Like 1

Up the Dale..Down the Ale!!....thoroughly deserved victory thumbsup.gif

According to my mate, Forest came out second half playing like they had a rocket up their jacksie's during the interval and Rochdale were under the cosh and hanging on like grim death at the end. Hope they get a big fish in the next round.

According to my mate, Forest came out second half playing like they had a rocket up their jacksie's during the interval and Rochdale were under the cosh and hanging on like grim death at the end. Hope they get a big fish in the next round.

Just been listening to TalkSport and guess what the cost was of Rochdale's starting 11 against Forest?

Just been listening to TalkSport and guess what the cost was of Rochdale's starting 11 against Forest?

OK, I'll answer it then tongue.png £0 The starting 11 consisted of either free transfers or players that had come through the youth system.

OK, I'll answer it then tongue.png £0 The starting 11 consisted of either free transfers or players that had come through the youth system.

Probaly got a similar net spend to Spurs biggrin.png

I'de say in the lower lg's certainly div 2 and the conference ,.players moving on transfers with fee's attached are the exception rather than the rule. It may come as a shock to prem fans note i say prem not football fans, But The stark reality is they aint got any money and most are barely surviving.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Half 4 bleedin kick off, in Cambridge......!!

Who the F thinks of these times.?!?

Train back from Cbridge will get reds back into Manchester at 04:30. (That's am)

And yeah don't worry, I noticed its via Kings Cross, and most of us will be getting off there anyway. [droll]

redrus

From what I have read, 7 55pm kick off and the last train back to Manchester will have left before the game has finished.

I'de say in the lower lg's certainly div 2 and the conference ,.players moving on transfers with fee's attached are the exception rather than the rule. It may come as a shock to prem fans note i say prem not football fans, But The stark reality is they aint got any money and most are barely surviving.

Blimey Rijit, you know how to pour cold water on it don't ya. Rochdale are in Div one and I know in the lower leagues there are many free transfers and youths in the first team but I thought it was a nice and unusual story that they fielded a starting 11 of a total cost of zero.

Half 4 bleedin kick off, in Cambridge......!!

Who the F thinks of these times.?!?

Train back from Cbridge will get reds back into Manchester at 04:30. (That's am)

And yeah don't worry, I noticed its via Kings Cross, and most of us will be getting off there anyway. [droll]

redrus

From what I have read, 7 55pm kick off and the last train back to Manchester will have left before the game has finished.

Friday..7.55pm ...Crazy day and time for a game in the UK never mind for us in Thailand,i am sure they could of picked another game that is more supporter friendly than this.Liverpool v Bolton for instance or brighton v the arse.

No thought for the travelling fans anymore from anyone including United...only TV money.

I wouldn't mind but the television money is peanuts to United ....obviously not to Cambridge.

The FA TV fee is £72,000 per club

Winners receive £67,500 from FA prize fund

Blimey Rijit, you know how to pour cold water on it don't ya. Rochdale are in Div one and I know in the lower leagues there are many free transfers and youths in the first team but I thought it was a nice and unusual story that they fielded a starting 11 of a total cost of zero.

You would think it is nice and unusual if you follow Cidy biggrin.png

You would think it is nice and unusual if you follow Cidy biggrin.png

Hey smarty pants, tongue.png you lot fielded the most expensive team in the prem this year. Kettle, Pot, Black laugh.png

It's reality and it aint unusual mate, Exeter just got 1.75 mil for one our yoof from Swansea, and i reckon there's a good chance it'll put us in the championship the last time we got anywhere near was when we played man utd in 2004 , we got a mil, and we went from a club in the conferenc4e in debt to a club with no money and on the back of that we ALMOST got into the championship, nuthings changed except we've got a load more quality yoof coming through and were a bit cuter in the transfer market, so work it out for your self.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know this weekends games that will be shown on Ch 7?

According to livesoccer.com Channel 7 is showing:- Cambridge v Manchester United 3.00am 24/1/15

Man City v Middlesbrough 10.00pm 24/1/15

Liverpool v Bolton 12.30am 25/1/15

Brighton v Arsenal 11.00pm 25/1/15

• Like 1

Anyone know this weekends games that will be shown on Ch 7?

According to livesoccer.com Channel 7 is showing:- Cambridge v Manchester United 3.00am 24/1/15

Man City v Middlesbrough 10.00pm 24/1/15

Liverpool v Bolton 12.30am 25/1/15

Brighton v Arsenal 11.00pm 25/1/15

The same games are on Astro Supersport 3