Your most boring photograph

MJP

^^ saai.gif ^^

In keeping with the spirit of the thread, can I congratulate you on a truly mind-numbingly boring photo, SJ (it has got to be the worst photo you have ever posted ... whistling.gif ). WELL DONE! tongue.png

Thanks a lot Rob.... I am sure I have tons more... just wait and see! tongue.png

I am trying to readjust my eyes with ASX blurry image! wink.pngwhistling.gif

Now that is boring sad.png

Win w00t.gif

Hi Folks,

This one is a very Board Member awaiting for his beer and looking at ...............................facepalm.gif

large.jpg

Tks to Pete for this photo, a mate of mine going back a few years or so.

I play on words by the way. thumbsup.gif

Win w00t.gif

Edited by Kan Win
  • Like 2

Jimmy, you've really got the hang of this.

Nope, that does not qualify, it's too interesting. It made me instantly think how well the charcoal has to burn so that the cleaning up process is as easy as possible.

While I was hunting for my most boring photograph, I found one from Finland 8 years ago when I last saw snow. For me, photographs should always tell some story. Then, as it happens, we forget the story and are left with the photos we would not even dear to show our loved ones - or the people who love us, no matter how stupid we are.

I think the idea was to show how the autumn and first snow looks like. I think the photo is horrible and so boring it would cure ADHD from any person.

p1010539.jpg

Today I went to take a boring photo. I thought of taking a photo of the sand, but that might make some people to think beautiful beaches and vacations.. dreams to be released. This photo of a bush however should not excite nobody, not even a hard core hortonomist.

16238875755_e4500b072b_c.jpg

SJ.......

Are you deliberately extracting the water? To paraphrase MJP, it's disturbingly good.....easily worthy of "Life's a beach" or "Faces".

Any more of this blatant ignoring the The HonMem's OP and I'll be reaching for the 'report' button.... facepalm.gif

biggrin.png

Classy boring . . .

You have a disadvantage of being too good photographer. This could easily be Abstract art.

Description: A fight between soft light and rough darkness.

Classy boring . . .

You have a disadvantage of being too good photographer. This could easily be Abstract art.

. . . made ghastly boring by random ghastly shadows.

Which is the start of the war itself. First subtle shadows before all the rocks break loose.

Which is the start of the war itself. First subtle shadows before all the rocks break loose.

Top Doctors have confirmed it's a cure for insomnia.

These are the things that grow on the plants that live in the water that they harvest from wading into the water to retrieve and eat . I don't know why I have this in the library now know what they are called .

SAM_0315_edited-1.jpg

Goomps....Clue here...There's a car named after the flowers from these

things. Hint...it ain't a Ferrari! Further hint...U. K. not Aston Martin either.

But the seeds from these things go well with a cold beer & in salads.