Bachelor degree online in Thailand

KwaiPalma

i am sure you can register on line with whoever you choose depends on your hidden agenda if there is one

i suspect this is visa related no???

Thanks for you quick reply.

It is related to get the teaching permit. Education authorities require a bachelor degree.

online degrees are location independent.

Why would you restrict your school to a Thai school?

Many online schools in America for bachelors degree.

is your question about getting qualified to teach in Thailand or are you looking also for a visa while getting qualified?

You can get one online- just need some nice card stock and a decent printer. Oh, some tech savvy will help. Don't forget to pick up your official embossed at a local trophy shop.

Krusapa does check the authenticity of degrees, and although I'm sure some people's do sneak through, if they don't, you might end up spending time in the Bangkok Hilton as these two Canadian guys did a few years back:

http://www.scmp.com/article/583825/foreign-teachers-learn-tough-lesson-thai-crackdown

Also I'm pretty sure Ramkhamhaeng University offers degrees to students who want to study online, www.ru.ac.th is their website I think.

That's BS. You don't go to jail for phony degrees to teach at a school that takes three months to get your work permit and has you work in the meantime until the boys show up and deport you for working without a work permit. You get deported. The jokers that got locked up at the Hilton must have had other shit going on. Anyway, not my problem. I have a degree. If you're going to plunk down money just to get the paper, go for the cheapest crap place that's accredited. If you are wise, go for a decent school where you might even learn something.

That's BS. You don't go to jail for phony degrees to teach at a school that takes three months to get your work permit and has you work in the meantime until the boys show up and deport you for working without a work permit. You get deported. The jokers that got locked up at the Hilton must have had other shit going on. Anyway, not my problem. I have a degree. If you're going to plunk down money just to get the paper, go for the cheapest crap place that's accredited. If you are wise, go for a decent school where you might even learn something.

I believe that the whole situation was precipitated by someone ratting them out. The scuttle-butt at the time was that there was a dispute between two schools and one one of the directors had the teachers arrested at the other school.

I don't know the specifics, but I was living around the area when it happened and that information came from reasonably reliable sources.

I don't believe that the teachers were involved in anything else that prompted their arrest.

Quite frankly, it's unethical to use fraudulent documents and I cannot empathize at all. I would not my children, if I had any, to study with a teacher who used forged documents. I'm sure that these 'teachers' have quite a bit of knowledge in some areas, but they can pass that on outside of the classroom.

• 4 years later...