Your hiso half Chinese wives

A1Str8, on 03 Jan 2015 - 17:51, said:

Cypress Hill, on 03 Jan 2015 - 16:01, said:

The posters with hi so Chinese wives wouldn't be able to buy so completely into the archaic class bullshit of a relatively insignificant and largely unimportant SE Asian developing country if their wives were darker-skinned than they are.

I guess some people just crave acceptance by the locals more than others

Hey Cypress.

When i saw that there's a thread about Thai Chinese, i just knew i was going to stumble on you.

Tell us a bit more about them please.

No you've got it wrong.

I'm no expert on Thai Chinese women but I have what I think are reasonably accurate theories on those who genuinely believe that an association with the Sino Thai females confers some kind of credibility or enhanced status upon them. Such delusion is made all the more laughable because it indicates that those farang men are seeking affirmation or validation from modestly-educated locals whose opinions don't even MATTER to those they aspire to emulate.

I'm not saying that's the case with a guy who's dating or married to a Sino-Thai - one can't help whom one falls for, right?

No, I'm taking the piss out of those who'd have us believe that they're cut from better cloth because they start thread on TVF telling everyone that they date females from a group considered by many locals to sit at the top of the food chain.

You wouldn't happen to know anyone like that, would you?

Yes mate, I'd be one of those.

My wife is a 5'10" glamour, former Miss Thailand top 20 possessing unrivaled class and style still at 37 years.

It's quite funny and satisfying to see the absolute look of envy from all falang and Thai men when we are out together.

Yep, you "can't help whom one falls for, right?"

......it's about what one wants in a life partner and if he's "got it" to get her.

I can't help thinking you might have been lacking somewhat.

I can't help thinking that you were born with two penises, nobody get get to be that stupid by pulling only one? biggrin.pngwai.gif

Many Chinese women are absolutely beautiful.

But there is a difference between being a beautiful woman and being a woman who can arouse carnal thoughts in a man.

To put this in terms that the OP might perhaps better appreciate, Chinese women rarely give me a boner.

Perhaps they don't want you to have one.

Blackfox, on 04 Jan 2015 - 04:31, said:Blackfox, on 04 Jan 2015 - 04:31, said:

My wife is a 5'10" glamour still at 37 years.

It's quite funny and satisfying to see the absolute look of envy from all falang and Thai men when we are out together.

......it's about what one wants in a life partner and if he's "got it" to get her.

Listen to yourself.

You actually ADMIT to measuring your own standing by people's perception of your wife's imaginary glamour cheesy.gif

How utterly tragic . . . .

Not imaginary mate.

I didn't ever say my wife is Hi-So, she isn't.

She's a savvy girl with a great heart...and just happens to be a glamour.

Edited by Blackfox

Listen to yourself.

You actually ADMIT to measuring your own standing by people's perception of your wife's imaginary glamour cheesy.gif

Not imaginary mate.

I've seen lots of guys with 5'10 girls but never envied them in the slightest ! The big hands and deep voices put me off..

Listen to yourself.

You actually ADMIT to measuring your own standing by people's perception of your wife's imaginary glamour cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3-

Not imaginary mate.

I expect she's the brains of the union because that's the second time you've referred to her as "a glamour"

What exactly is "a glamour"? A model??

If that's the case and she's so smokin', why not point us to one of her photo campaigns online, Mr Mitty?

Cypress hill post # 35.

I expect she's the brains of the union because that's the second time you've referred to her as "a glamour"

If that's the case and she's so smokin', why not point us to one of her photo campaigns online, Mr Mitty

Well Cypress Hill you seem to be rather like Pooh Bear (Oh bear of little brain) as you seem not able or are not wiling to understand the context of the word ''glamour,'' which is pretty easy to understand given the content of the post.

So as an aside why don't you being so self acclaimed smokin', why not point us to one of your photo campaigns online, Mr Mitty?

You hansum man or cheap old ugly Charlie number 10?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Cypress hill post # 35.

If that's the case and she's so smokin', why not point us to one of her photo campaigns online, Mr Mitty

So as an aside why don't you being so self acclaimed smokin', why not point us to one of your photo campaigns online, Mr Mitty?

cheesy.gif

Don't you just hate it when bad things happen to what could have been a decent sentence?

Seriously, though . . . you appear to be as linguistically-challenged as Blackfox.

I understand the word "glamour" perfectly but I've never heard anyone described as "a glamour".

Let's look at it in a sentence, shall we?

"Hi, let me introduce you to my wife. She's 37 but she's a GLAMOUR". Cue snorts of embarrassed laughter

The correct use of the word in the context could be

Hi, let me introduce you to my wife. She's 37 but she's still GLAMOROUS (That's an ad-jec-tive just in case you didn't know) laugh.png

or

Hi, let me introduce you to my wife. She's 37 but she's still a GLAMOUR MODEL

Remedial 101 for you

Cypress Hill, on 05 Jan 2015 - 18:25, said:

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

siampolee, on 05 Jan 2015 - 12:14, said:

Cypress hill post # 35.

cheesy.gif

Don't you just hate it when bad things happen to what could have been a decent sentence?

Seriously, though . . . you appear to be as linguistically-challenged as Blackfox.

I understand the word "glamour" perfectly but I've never heard anyone described as "a glamour".

Let's look at it in a sentence, shall we?

"Hi, let me introduce you to my wife. She's 37 but she's a GLAMOUR". Cue snorts of embarrassed laughter

The correct use of the word in the context could be

Hi, let me introduce you to my wife. She's 37 but she's still GLAMOROUS (That's an ad-jec-tive just in case you didn't know) laugh.png

or

Hi, let me introduce you to my wife. She's 37 but she's still a GLAMOUR MODEL

Remedial 101 for you

Looks like your supplementing your digital capers with an English teaching job.

Seemingly you a self programmed talented linguist Cypress. Hence I would presume you keep yourself informed as to the use of English in its ever changing format in these times, slang expressions are all part of a normal life that is of course if one is normal.

One can but presume that mixing with Hi So English speakers does somewhat blinker your views.

S'pose you finks guvnor you'se a Barnaby Rudge regarding the ole English rabbit and pork me ole china.

Edited by siampolee

Mr Cypress Hill,

You seem to be getting fired up about someone else having a beautiful wife. It must be hard driving ur misses for her shift at the gorilla biscuit factory every morning....or do you put her on the bus.

Upgrade pal, even ugly sods like u can get a misses in Los.

Maybe the pikey paycheque doesn't enable u to get out much?

I spent three months traveling in China on a motorcycle , and felt generally the Chinese women

were far less sexy in than Thai women. There is a sort of mannish demeanor I felt very off putting.

So why in the world would anybody here want a woman who was half Chinese. Well I guess if her

family was rich that would be adding a bit to the pot. And the Chinese / Thai hisos all seem to

have family in powerful positions if some of the posters here are accurate.

If you had spent some time in the bars on chicken street in Shekou you may have formed a differant opinion.

A1Str8, on 03 Jan 2015 - 17:51, said:

Cypress Hill, on 03 Jan 2015 - 16:01, said:h

The posters with hi so Chinese wives wouldn't be able to buy so completely into the archaic class bullshit of a relatively insignificant and largely unimportant SE Asian developing country if their wives were darker-skinned than they are.

I guess some people just crave acceptance by the locals more than others

Hey Cypress.

When i saw that there's a thread about Thai Chinese, i just knew i was going to stumble on you.

Tell us a bit more about them please.

No you've got it wrong.

I'm no expert on Thai Chinese women but I have what I think are reasonably accurate theories on those who genuinely believe that an association with the Sino Thai females confers some kind of credibility or enhanced status upon them. Such delusion is made all the more laughable because it indicates that those farang men are seeking affirmation or validation from modestly-educated locals whose opinions don't even MATTER to those they aspire to emulate.

I'm not saying that's the case with a guy who's dating or married to a Sino-Thai - one can't help whom one falls for, right?

No, I'm taking the piss out of those who'd have us believe that they're cut from better cloth because they start thread on TVF telling everyone that they date females from a group considered by many locals to sit at the top of the food chain.

You wouldn't happen to know anyone like that, would you?

My wife is a 5'10" glamour, former Miss Thailand top 20 possessing unrivaled class and style still at 37 years.

WOW, 5'10........The operation was a success then..............thumbsup.gif

why you guys can't use the metric system that everybody knows what are you talking about....555

CypressHill post # 47.

Perhaps but i guarantee the mope who used it didn't know that. He's just illiterate

You do love to post mirror image comments about yourself don't you.

Any person with a negative contribution to society either through, exploitation of others, degeneracy, or general idleness not befitting of mankind.

• 5 months later...

I have no attraction at all to Indian Women . I spent 5 years in Malaysia and most of the Indian Women are obese , lazy and work their men into an early grave. they are still very family orientated and will take any amount of crap to avoid a family inquest

hats off for the expert! having lived in Malaysia, seen fat Tamil ladies and visiting non-existing graves of early "demised" Hindu husbands surely qualifies to judge all Indian women and the amount of crap they are taking.

cheesy.gif

Edited by Naam

A friend of mine has married a Thai lady who's Grandparents on both sides are 100% chinese (i.e. moved here from China) her parents were both born in Thailand.

She is Thai-Chinese.

Her family are wealthy. She has a Masters from Thammarsat Uni. She has worked in Marketing for some Multinational Companies. Her English is excellent (but not 100% perfect).

About 1000 people attended their wedding. The Dept. Prime minister was there as were a number of Politicians and famous people. The Wedding was covered by the press (although not front page). She has appeared in numerous lifestyle magazines. Their son at 18months old is also now appearing in one or two magazines.

She refused to accept she is Hi-So... But has been called so by some other friends...

To the rest of us she is a nice girl who married a friend.