Tuk-com, scammed again

torefelgen

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a new one already. The phone i got back from tukom is not working. It turns on and everything, but not able too connect to network. Maybe its just jailbroken, i dont know. But its not working for sure.

okay, and how do the IMEI compare ?

I got a new one already. The phone i got back from tukom is not working. It turns on and everything, but not able too connect to network. Maybe its just jailbroken, i dont know. But its not working for sure.

The term is bricked Jail broken means successfully unlocked

The phone may just need to be reset with the carrier you are using now. sometimes when they unlock the settings may not be correct for the carrier. Wrong band checked or type of system.

Edited by Beardog

The term is bricked Jail broken means successfully unlocked

The phone may just need to be reset with the carrier you are using now. sometimes when they unlock the settings may not be correct for the carrier. Wrong band checked or type of system.

The term is not bricked, the term is 'confused old man made a mistake, started a thread at TV bashing Tukcom, and is not man enough to admit he was mistaken'. That is the term!

Notice there is no pic of his phone, that he claims Tukcom staff cheated him with?

Sticker from copy??

torefelgen, the IMEI on the sticker, matches the IMEI on the box.

So you think they made a fake sticker with your original IMEI number??

Ok, so if they did that, you can check, using your original IMEI, as to where you phone was made and when. Look here

Let us know the result.

I just enered my emei in that page and the comments read like this.

Is there something wrong with you??

There are no comments behind my link. Entering the IMEI simply tells you when and where your phone was created, together with the specification.

So do it again, properly this time.

Sticker from copy??

Ok, so if they did that, you can check, using your original IMEI, as to where you phone was made and when. Look here

Let us know the result.

There are no comments behind my link. Entering the IMEI simply tells you when and where your phone was created, together with the specification.

Before you try to insult someone you should get your facts straight. No comment behind your link? Then how do you call these

post-222439-0-20687500-1420865233_thumb.

1- when giving your phones or other items such as laptops or cameras, lenses, etc. to a shop, do a photo of the serial number or IMEI first, best to it in front of them.

2- never buy devices which are region- or carrier-locked.

I always buy my phones in Thailand because many dual SIM models aren't sold in Europe.

I have a Note 3 Neo Duos, and it's the best phone I ever had. Battery life is awesome with 3100 mAh.

P.S.

Samsung doesn't produce phones in Italy.

Where would you recommend buying a phone in Pattaya, Thailand? I'm looking for a 4G 2 SIM phone.

7/11 have good deals on 4G two sim phones at the moment - some kind of True promotion. (I think it is only True that offers 4G?)
I get free 4G back in the UK so I might as well buy a phone that is compatible. I'll have a look 7/11, shops are tiny though, can't have much choice?

4G is on the 'correct' frequency in the UK. In Thailand, it is not. It is 'temporarily' on the 2100MHz band. So make sure your new phone supports 4G at 2600MHz.

Sticker from copy??

Let us know the result.

Before you try to insult someone you should get your facts straight. No comment behind your link? Then how do you call these

attachicon.gifimei.JPG

No surprise if you click on the Comments button, now is it? Nothing to do with your phone info.

• 1 year later...