Thai actor will be asked to explain car deal: police

webfact

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^

He's gotta sweat like an Israeli bus driver in that suit!!!

Israeli bus driver in a suit??? what dose it even mean? I missed the point of the joke..

can someone explain an old man what is the connection to an actor driving a Lambo

to an Israeli bus driver wearing a suit....

Come on man,get a life

I was referring to the fact that someone may sweat somewhat, if driving a vehicle a lot in an area prone to using vehicles to blow stuff up.

Never actually met an Israeli bus driver, so couldn't comment on if they wear leather suits or in fact actually sweat much at all.

Edited by JeremyBowskill

He said there were others "with high profiles" behind the theft but police did not have evidence against them yet.

If they don't have any evidence, how can they say they are involved.

The thai police wouldn't know evidence if you hit them if the face with it. It just not something that ever comes up in police proceedings here.

Either the suspect is a nobody and they can intimidate or beat a confession out of them, or he's connected and he'll walk (unless somebody better connected wants him to go down). It is that simple.

A bit like "Gas"? I dont even know what Gas is???

"Actor will be asked to explain car deal"

Personally I think he should be asked to explain that suit.

Seriously, why?

If you had millions of fans and young lovelies adoring you say and night, got the royal treatment everywhere you went, in addition to earning a relative fortune, and had his looks, how long do you think you would remain normal, and humble? Fame positively corrupts even good souls.

I am not so sure i agree with the,,, and had his looks part of your post. To me he looks like a txxt.

Look's more like a model than an actor....

Same Diff in Thai soaps. Most of the are terrible actors, even by international "soap" standards. To quote the The Eagles/ Don Henley: Dirty Laundry: "I just have to look good. I don't have to be clear"

MOST!!!! you mean All.

^^^

He's gotta sweat like an Israeli bus driver in that suit!!!

I bet that suit comes with integrated aircon. whistling.gif

Can only imagine the perspiration pits on a hot day. Maybe he wears it only once and then ditches it in a Charity Collection bin?

He is only an actor. As one very famous actor once said "What is hard in acting? I get up get taken to the studio, someone puts my makeup on for me, a copy of the script is thrust into my hands. All I have to do is read what someone else wrote. what is hard in that?" (quote Anthony Hopkins)

He was taking the piss, as I hope you are.

Why did he sell the Lambo for a loss of B6 million? 2 theories; either he got tired of crawling/posing along Sukhumvit, got on the expressway and tried 3rd gear OR his driver quit and he discovered he couldn't reach the pedals. B6 million is nothing when it's OPM (other people's money).

BTW I was recently assured that a new 7 series Beemer (~AUD250,000) has a wholesale book value <AUD80,000 after 12 months

In which country thats insane? IN Aussie or here?

Why did he sell the Lambo for a loss of B6 million? 2 theories; either he got tired of crawling/posing along Sukhumvit, got on the expressway and tried 3rd gear OR his driver quit and he discovered he couldn't reach the pedals. B6 million is nothing when it's OPM (other people's money).

BTW I was recently assured that a new 7 series Beemer (~AUD250,000) has a wholesale book value <AUD80,000 after 12 months

In which country thats insane? IN Aussie or here?

Oz

I've watched Thai TV many times and I've seen a lot of people playing parts in shows that have as much to do with acting as I have to do with being an astronaut.

I think that suit looks sharp, very individual. If I still had my youthful figure I would definitely get one made just like it.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

He is only an actor. As one very famous actor once said "What is hard in acting? I get up get taken to the studio, someone puts my makeup on for me, a copy of the script is thrust into my hands. All I have to do is read what someone else wrote. what is hard in that?" (quote Anthony Hopkins)

Well, Hopkins was being modest. But, when it comes to being a soap star, there is very little talent involved. Just luck. Some, like the Matt Damon's, and the Robert De Niros and the Merryl Streeps and the Robert Downey Jr.s of the world have incredible talent. But, the soap stars? Nearly anyone could play an angry, jealous, homicidal maniac. Take someone off the street, give them a lesson or two, and you have another soap star.

Like Anthony Hopkins the actors you mention have talent. Stupid looks on the TV is not acting. Soap "stars" are ten a penny

Am I missing something here? An Actor purchases a luxury car from a large national car dealership, Car Max on Rama IX. The Police focus attention on the relationship between the Actor and the Person who sold the car to Car Max. Haven't they skipped a connection? Who's investigating the owners of Car Max?

As a side note, what happened to the 300 luxury vehicles that vanished from customs and excise storage? Did they ever interview Penn & Teller, or any other famous magicians? If these missing cars did come onto the market, I wonder where the point-of-sale was?

Maybe he payed under the list price as the leather had been recycled?

• 4 months later...

Why would they even consider Kittisak's return since they boast blatantly he is wanted and he possibly has 700 mil? When are the police going to stop giving advance notices about who they are seeking to arrest and why? Will they ever learn?

I have aways wondered this. I think it is 2 things, firstly they will never learn or,, perhaps giving them advance notice in the press gives them time to get the cash together to pay their way out of trouble,, who knows but whatever the reason it seems like a silly thing to do..

I like where this is going! Is this Somchai the Brad Pitt of Thailand or something like that?

His nickname is 'Boy' and he is at the top of his career as an A-list soap star on channel 3.

How sad is that ,an "a" list in a "soap" wow