Styrofoam (Polystyrene) sheets, where ?

Pond Life

On the road that goes from the north-east corner of the moat to JJ/Kamtieng market, at the second traffic light across the intersection from Hualamphong bar, on the same side of the road, is a business that deals in packing materials so I gather from the sign out front which I believe has "foam" in the title. I've never been in but have always been curious as to what interesting items might be inside. It's very close to the old city so you might want to take a look.

On the road that goes from the north-east corner of the moat to JJ/Kamtieng market, at the second traffic light across the intersection from Hualamphong bar, on the same side of the road, is a business that deals in packing materials so I gather from the sign out front which I believe has "foam" in the title. I've never been in but have always been curious as to what interesting items might be inside. It's very close to the old city so you might want to take a look.

Lanna Packing - I think you mean. We buy from them. Packing materials... Prices are not very competitive, however.

You can get the stuff up to 100mm thick in large sheets, though not seen it at Global for as long as I can remember.

1" 2" yes from the stationers, it comes in 600x1200 sheets. DK and Suriwong have it.

Its flammable for sure but how many of you ever saw any of it catch fire? Its not the flames its the fumes that kill and we are talking 1970s ceiling tiles.

The biggest problem I see is transporting it. If you try to carry that on a motorbike and it will be pulped in 5 minutes.....maybe the rider also!