ebay scam or desperate seller

ubonr1971

I leave negative reviews quite easily. If the product is rubbish or not as described then the seller deserves negative feedback and lower sales.

I love it when they send a message saying to change it or they will be killed. I never do and never hear back.

One of the many buyers sellers hate to sell to, awful attitude

I leave negative reviews quite easily. If the product is rubbish or not as described then the seller deserves negative feedback and lower sales.

I love it when they send a message saying to change it or they will be killed. I never do and never hear back.

Thats business. They can always refund me. Some do.

If you sell crap products, customers deserve to know.

The seller has no control over how long the postage takes. As long as he posts promptly it is then out of his hands as to how long it takes to get to you. You just found a rather underhanded and unscrupulous way to score yourself a freebie. How do you sleep at night?

Errrr, no .

Customer should do the research and use some brain.

High quality products do not cost 0.95cent posted from China .

Sometimes it's just little common sense

konying post # 38

Seems as if you are fully aware of the comments you make then?

TPP01.jpg

a lot of nanny state replies- no doubt from old boys sitting on bar stools in pats.

The seller in question has lots of negative feedback even before I wrote mine. Wise up boys

then you must have been stupid to purchase the item from them.

either way, you come off looking like a twunt.

• Like 1

Blackmailing a seller using feedback is against eBay policy and could/should result in your account being closed.

If the seller gave in to your blackmail it shows how inexperienced they are.

Do the right thing and send him payment for the second item or return it. Then amend your feedback or just delete it.

If you can't be bothered, please post the eBay name of the seller and I'll be happy to take care of it for you.

• Like 1

Errrr, no .

Customer should do the research and use some brain.

High quality products do not cost 0.95cent posted from China .

Who mentioned anything about cheap stuff from china?

• Like 1

I have made friends all over the World buying stuff on Ebay and only ever had one item go missing.

Any reasonable seller will do their best to solve problems but sometimes stuff does get lost. It's no one's fault.

• Like 1

I have made friends all over the World buying stuff on Ebay and only ever had one item go missing.

Any reasonable seller will do their best to solve problems but sometimes stuff does get lost. It's no one's fault.

It didn't go missing, it just took longer to arrive than he would have liked. Hardly the sellers fault.

• Like 2

Are they flogging breakfasts on ebay now?

Not sure but they sell education courses. Just a 5 day online corse gets you expert classification in terrorism and Islamic extremist affairs. You even get a certificate and little badge to pin on your inverted chest. You could wear the badge when your flipping burgers, washing dishes or handing out online advice.

• Like 2

Cheating douchebag !! Postal service is not in the sellers control.

Its unreasonable selfish gits like you that make trouble for sellers trying to make a living and then you blackmail him /?

How low can you go.

• Like 2