Jay-Z and Beyonce pet baby tiger in Phuket (PHOTOS)

webfact

Jay-Z and Beyonce pet baby tiger in Phuket (PHOTOS)
By Coconuts Bangkok

bphuket.jpg

PHUKET: -- Baby animals, Thai traditional costume, and taking in the sights and sounds of a Muay Thai event were all things the A-list family chose to embrace on their vacation in Phuket.

After Beyonce, Jay-Z and their 2-year-old Blue Ivy arrived in Phuket on Christmas Eve, photos of the superstar family frolicking in our popular tourist destination spread like wildfire across social media.

1618488_898096970222961_7541634930002027
This photo of Jay-Z sporting a moto-taxi vest is obviously photoshopped, and it was an entertaining attempt. Photo: Opensource Openapp

And what else would superstars do in Phuket besides the super exotic yet typical tourist activities? Beyonce has so far been spotted riding a baby elephant and petting a baby tiger, who will probably be drugged up for more petting when it’s older. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/01/05/jay-z-and-beyonce-pet-baby-tiger-phuket-photos

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-01-05

Where's a vomit emoticon when you need it?

I bet Fox News and CNN are making this into a 7-day special event coverage ... should they be arrested for riding illegally without helmets, should they be let off, are they innocent cos they are A-list (ers), is Bouncey's hair longer than it was yesterday, is Jersey losing his hair, what racist undertones (if any) should be gathered from him wearing a white shirt ... there's just so much to talk about ...

• Like 1

With all the money these folks have, you would think they would go to somewhere a little classier, cleaner, more private that Phuket...

I mean they could have rented their own Indonesian Island or something like that for Christ Sake

With all the money these folks have, you would think they would go to somewhere a little classier, cleaner, more private that Phuket...

I mean they could have rented their own Indonesian Island or something like that for Christ Sake

Their combined net worth is only $1 billion. That explains why they had to cut costs and rent that PCX scooter. Originally, they booked a wave, but after taking pics found out from the rear it looked like a scooter with side saddlebags. biggrin.png

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/beyonce-jay-z-net-worth/

I bet Fox News and CNN are making this into a 7-day special event coverage ... should they be arrested for riding illegally without helmets, should they be let off, are they innocent cos they are A-list (ers), is Bouncey's hair longer than it was yesterday, is Jersey losing his hair, what racist undertones (if any) should be gathered from him wearing a white shirt ... there's just so much to talk about ...

Ha ha ha....Big story about relatively nothing.

Tell me "Jersey" was a typo. If not thats a serious diss on a Crooklyn gangster.

Tell me "Jersey" was a typo. If not thats a serious diss on a Crooklyn gangster.

Damn, auto-correct ...

My impression is that the vast majority of readers in this forum will not be interested in these people. It's the third Beyonce news thread, well, I hope it helps TV to reach out to the younger crowd, though I think they are more into for instance Whatsapp groups than into forums.

My impression is that the vast majority of readers in this forum will not be interested in these people. It's the third Beyonce news thread, well, I hope it helps TV to reach out to the younger crowd, though I think they are more into for instance Whatsapp groups than into forums.

"I hope it helps TV to reach out to the younger crowd," - don't you mean, you hope the publicity helps the TAT raise Phuket's profile as a destination for high end tourists and celebrities? :)

Animal rights activists scold Beyonce and family for posing with tiger in Thailand

Beyoncé might want to think twice the next time she and daughter Blue Ivy get dolled up in tiaras for a photo with a tiger cub.

The folks at World Animal Protection have criticised the singer for an Instagram snap of her, hubby Jay-Z and Blue Ivy, 2, with a baby feline during a visit to FantaSea in Phuket.

Read more at http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/Blog.aspx?blogentryid=1234638&showcomments=true#7DPl2hz5ip3tiWEU.99