TV Calendar download probems

fgmr

When I initially tried to download it was interrupted with a message stating it contained a virus. This was replaced at the next attempt by a notification advising that the file was broken. My last attempt 24 hours ago got a blank.

Is anyone at Control responding? Or am I flogging a dead horse's arse.

• 2 weeks later...

The file is broken error was corrected a couple of days ago. I test the link daily and there are no problems with it. Might try a different browser. Also on the green download box, try right click and Save Link As. Or this link below.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/files/download/700-thaivisa-calender-20152558/

Thank you for fixing. Photos look great. Can I pass on copy to people at home?

How about a photo competition from subscribers for the 2016 calendar? Seeing one's photo selected for the calendar should be Prize enough!

The file is broken error was corrected a couple of days ago. I test the link daily and there are no problems with it. Might try a different browser. Also on the green download box, try right click and Save Link As. Or this link below.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/files/download/700-thaivisa-calender-20152558/

Thank you for fixing. Photos look great. Can I pass on copy to people at home?

How about a photo competition from subscribers for the 2016 calendar? Seeing one's photo selected for the calendar should be Prize enough!

Just give the link, then anyone should be able to download!

As one with one of the images on the calender .... there is no big prize!!! facepalm.gif ..... Other than bragging rights, I suppose! tongue.png